• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Selling Pre-Loaded Game Cartridges! (30 Boxes of Shiny Battlereadies, Cheap, Trusted!)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys! I have been selling for a long time on this site and I've decided to expand my horizons!

Main Shop

This shop is for Pre Loaded Cartridges of XY/ORAS. They will cost the base price of the game plus an additional fee for the included materials.

Who should buy?
Anyone looking to jump head first into competitive battling will have fun trying out all of these sets with relative ease!
Anyone who is lazy/busy and loves battling but has no time or patience to obtain all of these pokemon through other means will find this is efficient and convenient !
Anyone who is looking to flip for profit over time can invest then resell each pokemon for about 200 a piece making substantial profits!

And More!

What's included:
30 full boxes (900 Pokemon!) of battleready, perfect, shiny (unless unavailable), level 100 pokemon!

*Each set has been tested by me and specifically chosen by me as well! The sets range from all of the most common sets you'll see commonly to some more fun and gimmicky sets, it covers the whole spectrum! You'll be sure to see every competitively viable mon with many pokemon having multiple sets!*
Hundreds of Every Item in the game!
You'll be given hundreds of every single item in the game allowing you to choose and change what your pokemon holds to still allow for some customization without the grinding of battle maison or the difficulties of searching in the wild for said items!
Completed Story!
If you're only looking to get into the battling side of things then this is great for you, it's a head start! The story was already completed allowing you to access all post game features without any restrictions on wifi usage!
All O-Powers
In case you were still interested in breeding or becoming friends with your pokemon, you'll still be able to use these tools to help increase the rates at which you do so! ALl O Powers will be unlocked to the maximum level!
Unlimited Points and PokeCash
In game you'll have access to unlimited Maison Points, Cash and on top of that all clothing items to ensure you're always the hippest battler on the block!
Secret Team Schematics! (Shh)
The copy of the game also comes with some secret undisclosed pre built team schematics for you to throw together with the stock included. They will be sent via PM once the order is placed and tell you which teams are made up of what. This is a very unique opportunity because not only does it include access to my top selling pre made teams but it also includes all 3 of my tournament winning team builds, my champion team, and bonus builds exclusive to this order!

Why Buy From Me?
Kick-Ass Prices!

All prices are negotiable! They will generally fall in the same range but nothing is set in stone! If you were to buy all 900 pokemon separately that might run you a total upwards of $1,000 Q_Q. That doesn't even include the hard copy of the game, schematics, items, etc. This offer is a steal at this rate and I can't promise it will be up forever so act fast!
Trust!
As a moderator,trusted seller, member of over 1 year, and more, I have a reputation within the community to uphold. I have no malicious intent and I am simply looking to make some money on the side while attending college! You can check my profile, my feedback or ask around!
Champion-Grade Stock!
These pokemon were all chosen and tested by myself. They are quality and have the mark of approval from the 3 time tournament champ as well as the champion of the gym league for 7 months! I have plenty of experience battling and can supply my competitive advice free of charge alongside the purchase with 24/7 access to my inbox if any questions arise at all! The sets are designed for success! (Only stock is included, non send ins come as is story progression-wise)
Diversity
Not only will you be getting top tier Ubers to beat all of your recreational battler friends with but you will be getting everything in the top tiers from OU to UU, RU to even NFE! Doubles pokemon are included and even things like Ditto for you breeders out there! (There might even be some unreleased pokemon, *suggestive wink*). These pokemon are up to date and tuned to the current meta ensuring you'll get the most bang for your buck!

I am now moving on to ORAS and XY, choose which game you would like, please keep in mind ORAS is slightly more expensive!

I am only interested in serious offers! If you are looking to buy please post below!

NEW*
Buy an alternate copy containing all competitively viable pokemon arranged in dex order from gen 1-6 (Contains all smogon sets!) This is great for selling as they are more commonly sought after and it is good for entry level users or users who prefer standard sets! (Same Price)

Proof:
2zA0AK0.jpg

E1bJwZb.jpg

84jYeXI.jpg

wnwsTTX.jpg

qY2YkSB.jpg

UKOEq3Q.jpg

*The case can be included but will cost a bit more, shipping is also a point of discussion, I'm in New York. If you're out of the country the deal will most likely not apply or there will be a substantial increase in price!

Send-Ins
I am now accepting send-ins. This is where you send in your game cartridge and I load it up with all of the above! It is slightly cheaper but also takes longer!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Do you have a price in mind or should I just post an offer?

I was open to offers via PM atm, I'm working on a price but I don't have one set yet

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Purchased Dom's pre-loaded cartridge and I'm very impressed overall. There are tons of sets I would have never came up with myself to go along with all the more ubiquitous sets included as well. Even had a little personalized touch, which I certainly appreciate. Great for anyone who enjoys team building but doesn't have countless hours to put all these mons together. Definitely comes as advertised and I would highly recommend!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Purchased Dom's pre-loaded cartridge and I'm very impressed overall. There are tons of sets I would have never came up with myself to go along with all the more ubiquitous sets included as well. Even had a little personalized touch, which I certainly appreciate. Great for anyone who enjoys team building but doesn't have countless hours to put all these mons together. Definitely comes as advertised and I would highly recommend!

Thanks for the nice post and the business, enjoy the game!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
This is awesome. Ebay might help a lot with this one as well , but I guess selling it here helps boost the PP economy :D. If you post a price I might offer. You also could just make in an auction. Seeing as I got psaves exc I am not terribly interested but if it was priced well, it would save a lot of hassle. I mean someone with this cartridge could open a shop and make the $ back.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is awesome. Ebay might help a lot with this one as well , but I guess selling it here helps boost the PP economy :D. If you post a price I might offer. You also could just make in an auction. Seeing as I got psaves exc I am not terribly interested but if it was priced well, it would save a lot of hassle. I mean someone with this cartridge could open a shop and make the $ back.

I'm not too particular on the price, if you want we can talk via PM because i'm heading to gamestop in like 20 minutes, I also might consider auctioning one off, thanks ^.^

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've been eyeing up this package for a while and I'm very interested in buying but I've got some questions before I buy...

I was wondering if you would be able to provide a ramsav of it rather than me sending my card to you so I can load it to my game myself? (since I only have the e-shop downloaded versions of the games D: ).

Are these pokemon all 6th Gen and do they pass through battle spot ? (And do they all have memories?)

Also wondering about what people have paid for this package in the past, I'd much rather have an idea of what the price is before offering so I don't waste your time, if you know what I mean. :) I've not been on the pokemon scene since ORAS came out so I'm a bit out of the loop on values. Thanks!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I've been eyeing up this package for a while and I'm very interested in buying but I've got some questions before I buy...

I was wondering if you would be able to provide a ramsav of it rather than me sending my card to you so I can load it to my game myself? (since I only have the e-shop downloaded versions of the games D: ).

Are these pokemon all 6th Gen and do they pass through battle spot ? (And do they all have memories?)

Also wondering about what people have paid for this package in the past, I'd much rather have an idea of what the price is before offering so I don't waste your time, if you know what I mean. :) I've not been on the pokemon scene since ORAS came out so I'm a bit out of the loop on values. Thanks!

You would be buying the cartridge so it wouldn't matter what you currently have, unless you mean you want the send in deal? I'm not entirely sure how sending my file would work, How would you load it o_O

They are not all gen 6, all pokemon introduced in XY are obviously then some exclusive ones who have select abilities and egg moves only available when KB, then a few others. Overall a fraction are KB but most are not. They are legal on battlespot and to use online.

I can PM you about the price if you're interested after reading my response, just let me know and we can talk :]

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll have to pass since they're not 6th gen unfortunately :( You can't use pokemon from 5th gen and below on battle spot any more, they're banned in both the ORAS and the Kalos league now.

As for how I would load the save file to my game, that would be via PKHex and Ram2Sav :) (wouldn't be able to change game progression & trainer, but would be able to import all the pokemon from your save file)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'll have to pass since they're not 6th gen unfortunately :( You can't use pokemon from 5th gen and below on battle spot any more, they're banned in both the ORAS and the Kalos league now.

As for how I would load the save file to my game, that would be via PKHex and Ram2Sav :) (wouldn't be able to change game progression & trainer, but would be able to import all the pokemon from your save file)

Alright, I wasn't aware of that, if you change your mind let me know :]

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Great Service! I bought this for my shop inventory and now I have all of my pokes ready to trade right away. Quick shipping and product exactly as described in good condition. Thx!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Great Service! I bought this for my shop inventory and now I have all of my pokes ready to trade right away. Quick shipping and product exactly as described in good condition. Thx!

Glad you're satisfied!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Any prices yet,Dom? Real money or PC? Or any kind of extra deals for this Pre-loaded game cartridges thing?

I've always had prices and I sell for PC.

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
So I can buy them with pc? Also are these all level 100's or no . Also what is the shipping because I am in Ohio. Are they shiny? Finally can you re sell them or are you against it?

testing