• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Senpoo's PokeMart!

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to my shop!
Welcome to my shop, where loyal customers get noticed by Senpai
(cheesy I know)

I don't got much to offer as this is pretty much a generic shop but hey might as well start one because I got boxes full of mons that I don't use in my copies of X,Y, and AS. I'm not a "trusted seller" but I am a man of my word and will accomplish a task that I said I would do. (even if I take a long time to do it but that's because I'm lazy) Nonetheless I have pre-made mons already so my laziness isn't an excuse. So here's the stuffs!

Pokes for Sale

• Pre-made Non KB Pokemon: 200 PC (Not including item)
    • Pre-made KB Pokemon: 300PC (Not including item)
  • Custom KB Pokemon: 300PC (Not including item)
  • Custom Team (KB): 1500PC (Includes items)
  • Pre-Made Team: 1000PC (Includes items)
  • Item: 20PC ea.
  • Cloning/Shinifying/EV Changing/Nature Changing/IV Changing: 100PC
  • Sex Change/Ball Change/Region Change: 50PC
  • Perfect KB Events: 275PC (Includes items)
  • Gen I - V Events: 220PC (Includes items)
  • BR Perfect events: 320PC

Deals of the week
Buy two services get the third for free.

Pre-made KB+Non KB mons

I have all the popular smogon sets of every mon from tiers RU-OU just sitting in my copies of pokermans. If you need a specific list of what mons I have just take a look at the smogon tier lists Here

I'll be constantly adding to this shop whenever I can so check frequently on it if you wish. Orders can be done by replying to this thread or by inbox; I recommend via Inbox for those in the PBL and wanting to enter tournaments.

Happy Shopping everyone!