• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Settle It In Smash!

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I'm in

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Are you getting smash bros on release? Well here is a tourney for you! All it costs is 30 PC, and you will be entered. 1st place receives 75% of the pot, and 2nd gets 25%. Brackets released on Sunday the 5th of October

Rules:
Best 3/5
3 lives with 8min on the clock
no items
only FD, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, and Omega Stages legal
First stage always on battlefield, then loser stage picks Everytime after
Only the loser of the match can switch characters.

There will be a winner's and loser's bracket, to make the tourney a little longer and more interesting. The combatants will need to set up times with their opponents, as the tourney won't all happen at once, but over time.

Best of luck to everyone! :D
Knives

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Im still participating. I just need to accumulate 4 more PC. I'll pay as soon as I can.

e: make that 3 cause this gives me PC XD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
We'll figure it out, I will use my bro's ds for those I can't battle, and that may solve it

This issue applies to several people not just you two xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Still needing payment from @Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Still needing payment from @Dom

Idk why you put me in the bracket, i didn't pay and only said i might be interested when i thought it was friday xD

Sorry for the misunderstanding but i'm not interested in entering atm saving my pc for the team, my bad