• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Shinies + Cloning Services Available :)

Harmonics

Youngster Joey
Credits
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...BRSzdCRGdBTVZkRU5QRTBhTGc&usp=docslist_apiapi

Comment here or pm me if you are interested in any of them :)
My list is constantly updated and if you have any pokemon you are interested in, you can offer me in PC or in pokemon :) average prices are about 250-400 PC per pokemon :D

Cloning services
I can clone as many pokemon as you want in under ten minutes :)
If you have some pokemon you wish to clone, let me know and we will get you sorted out :)

Rates:

Basic
1 pokemon 75pc
2pokemon 150pc

Onwards

Discounts
Half a box at 800 pc
A full one at 1500 PC

Let me keep a copy and I will discount 25 PC off for each copy up to 200 PC :)

I am pretty flexible with pricing , so pm me and we can work out a deal :) I look forward to working with you :)

I am not amazing at battling, but I want to contribute to my team :)
Therefore, team XIT members get special discounts and freebies if they engage my services :) I will let you know what I can do for you , just let me know why you need :)

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Jw if you'd be willing to do this but if i traded you a shiny timid protean greninja to clone one copy for yourself could we count that as a trade for the diggersby?

Harmonics

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've already got a shiny protean greninja :0
Would you happen to have any others? :)
Also, thanks for the help just now :)

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I've already got a shiny protean greninja :0
Would you happen to have any others? :)
Also, thanks for the help just now :)
its no problem at all but i'll have to check my list but off the bat i have quiet aegis, adamant/jolly talonflame, and impish chespin (with egg moves) and bold klefki all 5-6ivs and shiny

Harmonics

Youngster Joey
Credits
Would you mind letting me chespin and another first stage pokemon you have? I really like first stage pokes :D

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
on top of chespin i have, eevee, vullaby, calm male own tempo espurr, would you also be interested in an alakazam and gourgeist?

Harmonics

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to pick up vullaby, espurr and gourgeist, anything you are interested in ? :)