• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Shiny Bagon

UnrulliTarulli

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was wondering if anyone had a spare shiny Bagon. I was searching for 5 1/2 hours yesterday consecutively... (Yeah I know, long time) and i didn't find one. So I was wondering if someone possibly breeds shiny bagons and was willing to give me one possibly for no price, I have just a shiny slugma with a pokerus. Although slugma isn't that good, I feel that is a really good pokemon to keep around

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I was wondering if anyone had a spare shiny Bagon. I was searching for 5 1/2 hours yesterday consecutively... (Yeah I know, long time) and i didn't find one. So I was wondering if someone possibly breeds shiny bagons and was willing to give me one possibly for no price, I have just a shiny slugma with a pokerus. Although slugma isn't that good, I feel that is a really good pokemon to keep around

And how were you searching? Through SOS battles? I shiny hunted multiple times. The longest was 830 encounters and that took me few days because I played only few hours a day. Shinies are very rare and take a lot of work to get so I dont think anyone would be willing to give up hard-get pokemon as Bagon. Slugma is also a wormhole shiny if Im not mistaken and those are very easy to get. Try again the shiny hunting :) Get good false swiper - for example absol with pressure :) Also harvest Exeggutor with bestow and skill swap is really good to help with the shiny hunting :) And never give up! I cant count how many times I failed with the hunt...accidentally killed a shiny or dropped 3ds after I caught it and all was in wain :D

testing