• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Shiny Diancie, Shiny Lugia

lukoloco

Youngster Joey
Credits
All the SHINIES im willing to trade at the moment are Diancie, Lugia, Salamence, Swampert, Pidgeot, Heracross, Charizard, and Kangaskhan. Reply with offers and i will read them as soon as possible :)

Guillermo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got a shiny jigglypuff, 2 celebi, one jirachi, shiny reshiram, shiny milotic, im interested in that diancie

White ranger

Youngster Joey
Credits
All the SHINIES im willing to trade at the moment are Diancie, Lugia, Salamence, Swampert, Pidgeot, Heracross, Charizard, and Kangaskhan. Reply with offers and i will read them as soon as possible :)
I have a shiny exploude an fortress I'm willing to trade of I have a normal event celebi an zygrade an Shaymin im willing to trade,I'd like to trade for Lugia Salamanca pidgeot heracross charzard

slaggy

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would love a shiny heracross! I can trade you a shiny breloom, wailord, azumarill or my shaymin for it :)

Izzy C

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will take your shiny diancie if you have pokemon sun or moon i will give you marshshadow/and thunderus

Last edited:

Arsenal

Youngster Joey
Credits
For diancie I can trade a lvl 100 shiny mew

testing