• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Shiny Dragons please!!! (Will trade Pokerus Ultra beasts/Legendaries!!)

JSD

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am attempting to build a team of dragon types, preferably shiny, so I am looking for the following:
Shiny Axew
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Bagon
Shiny Trapinch
Shiny Swablu
Shiny Drampa
Shiny Druddigon
Shiny Treeko
Shiny Tyrunt
Shiny Deino (I may have spelled that wrong)
Shiny Noibat
Shiny Magikarp
Shiny Jangmo-o
Shiny Turtonator
Shin Gible
I am also interested in:
Shiny Larvitar
Shiny Squirtle
Shiny Bulbasaur
Shiny weedle
Shiny Magnemite
Shiny Kyogre
In return, I have various ultra beasts and legendaries.
3X Pheromosa
2X Stakataka
2X Nihilego
1X Celesteela
1X poipole
I also have one shiny stunfisk.
I also do not care about levels.
(Note: I will most likely be gaining more ultra beasts, so numbers are subject to change. Please note that some pokemon are infected with pokerus. For these pokemon, I will have to ask that the pokemon sent to me has good IVs, normally I don't care. I also may make exceptions and trade multiple pokemon if the shiny in question has desirable traits of some sort. I will also make exceptions for evolved pokemon and pokemon with mega stones or other useful items. I may put certain items that are not master balls with the pokemon before trading if you feel the trade would be unfair without them. If you are interested in one of the aforementioned pokemon but are not currently in possession of a shiny dragon type, You may make a proposal to trade for a different pokemon, preferably shiny. If there is a shiny dragon type that you are in possession of that is not on the list above, feel free to make an offer.)
Thank you!

JSD

Youngster Joey
Credits
No longer need shiny swablu

I also want a shiny goomy if anybody has one.

Shiny dratini would be nice as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

testing