• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed shiny female ralts any of her evolutions

Lane

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've wanted to base a team around a Mega Gardevoir for a long time but I would like her to be shiny and preferably good IVs and nature but the shiny is all that is necessary. I have a shiny lv.61 Kadabra I would be willing to trade or buy it just give me an offer and I see if I can. I'm new to this so sorry if I'm doing this wrong

Last edited:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I've wanted to base a team around a Mega Gardevoir for a long time but I would like her to be shiny and preferably good IVs and nature but the shiny is all that is necessary. I have a shiny lv.61 Kadabra I would be willing to trade. I'm new to this so sorry if I'm doing this wrong
Hiya you posted this in buying did you want to buy it or trade for it ? because otherwise it should have been posted in trade pokemon, np tho I understand your new justness letting you know :)