• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Shiny for Shiny Trade

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've wanted a shiny Jirachi so badly, and I finally have it! Hope you enjoy your side of the trade too!

Solar Alpaca

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey do you still have the vulpix and is it perfect iv with timid nature (it doesn't matter to much but can you also rename it ) ? if so i have a shiny dunsparce that will probably get more use on your team then mine, also if it has all the perfect stats i could probably throw in another shiny for free

Last edited:

Dark Rob

Youngster Joey
Credits

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, I still have the Vulpix; It's Modest nature but it has perfect IVs; I can't rename it tho. If you still want it we can maybe hook a trade up sometime today; might not reply immediately but i'll try. Thanks in advance

Solar Alpaca

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, I still have the Vulpix; It's Modest nature but it has perfect IVs; I can't rename it tho. If you still want it we can maybe hook a trade up sometime today; might not reply immediately but i'll try. Thanks in advance
i can do with modest, also i can probably do it sometime in the next few hours once i get home

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
ok, maybe sometime in the next 2-3 hours or so? Just give me your FC and IGN and we can get this rolling!
FC is 4339-3044-4893, IGN is 'Yokai is why'
Just reply when ready, thanks in advance

Solar Alpaca

Youngster Joey
Credits
ok, maybe sometime in the next 2-3 hours or so? Just give me your FC and IGN and we can get this rolling!
FC is 4339-3044-4893, IGN is 'Yokai is why'
Just reply when ready, thanks in advance
My FC is 1564-7365-5750 and my IGN is solar alpaca and im ready now if you want

testing