• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Shiny riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daaanprice69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am looking for a shiny riolu or lucario
I have a ton of phiones
Manaphy
Every catchable legendary between oras aside from thundurus zekrom and kyogre
I also have all starter's aside from chimchar turtwig tepig and fennekin

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i can get it for 100 pcs if youre interested :)

shiiro

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yes ! each time u post u get 1 credits,open a thread for 2 credits, which is also known as PC's

Daaanprice69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yes ! each time u post u get 1 credits,open a thread for 2 credits, which is also known as PC's
One more question, when it comes down to getting the actual Pokemon what would you give the other person to get that other perspn, for example I buy a mew, I add the person and go on trade and what do I give him for the mew? Just any random Pokemon?

shiiro

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
One more question, when it comes down to getting the actual Pokemon what would you give the other person to get that other perspn, for example I buy a mew, I add the person and go on trade and what do I give him for the mew? Just any random Pokemon?
yeah just a random junk pokemon that you dont want, like lorde ol mighty zubat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.