• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Shiny Swablu

Diddydunk

Youngster Joey
Credits
lvl 100 Keldeo, lvl 51 Gigalith with POKERUS, Any XY starters, And i can gove any pokemon with mewtwoite X or Y. I also have rotom and spritomb

Diddydunk

Youngster Joey
Credits
Gigalith not shiny His stats are Nature:Adamant, Ability:Sturdy, Moveset Stoneedge, Earthwuake, explosion and rockpolish. Item can be mewtwonite X or Y.

Exeggutor stats are , Nature, Impish, ability Harvest, moveset is Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb and Psychic item can also be mewtonite X or Y

I do not know how to check IV's

megamisterbeedrill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
just bring gigalith and exacutor to kiloude city go to the pokemon center, go to the guy in the purple suit and he will ask to see your pokemon's ivs pick gigalith and exacutor and he will mention some stats eg : attack , defense , and count how many stats he says about each pokemon and if he says this can't be beat then it means those pokemon have the highest ivs in the stats he mentions