• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Shiny Swirlix and Pumpkaboo

FedoraSuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone, I am looking for a shiny Swirlix with either a impish or careful nature, with the ability unburden and the egg move belly drum. I'm also looking for a shiny super size Pumpkaboo with either a careful or sassy nature. Note: they don't need to have perfect ivs. Check the link to see what I can offer. I am willing to trade more than one poke for either of these two shinies. Good day. http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/shiny-pokemon.2029/
(Pending)

Last edited:

JamZx

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can get them for you, I want Deoxys and Arceus for them, deal? It should be in 1 or 2 days.

FedoraSuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok you got a deal. Just pm me when your ready to trade

Last edited:

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have a shiny Swirlix.

Unburden, Female, 6 IVs. Caught in a Poke Ball. Naughty nature though for Physical set. Also had Pokerus.

Knows Yawn, Copycat, After You and Belly Drum.

Freshly hatched level 1 too! Let me know if you're interested.

JamZx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok you got a deal. Just pm me when your ready to trade
I have the SuperSize shiny Pumpkaboo Careful nature, this one I''ll trade for Deoxys.

I'm still breeding for the shiny Swirlix. Let me know if you want to trade Pumpkaboo first.

FedoraSuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have the SuperSize shiny Pumpkaboo Careful nature, this one I''ll trade for Deoxys.

I'm still breeding for the shiny Swirlix. Let me know if you want to trade Pumpkaboo first.
Ok great, I can trade the deoxys first. Whats your FC and ign? Heres mine.
FC: 2595 - 1876 - 8957
IGN: Adamo

testing