• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Shiny Trading and Selling! Tons of Shiny and Event Pokemon Offered!

Carcharinus

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
How many and when do you want to do the trade
here's info in advance
FC is 4339-3044-4893
IGN is 'Yokai is why'
thanks in advance
I don't need FC for credit trades, just deposit something and tell me what it is. Make sure it is asking for a male Level 81-90 Pyukumuku. It would be preferred if you nicknamed it Innards

Carcharinus

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
How many and when do you want to do the trade
here's info in advance
FC is 4339-3044-4893
IGN is 'Yokai is why'
thanks in advance
I would like about 100 credits for Pyukumuku. I can add in a Leftovers for an extra 30 credits. Just tell me when you've sent the credits and deposit a Pokemon of your choice into the GTS for a Level 81-90 male Pyukumuku, I can get it out to you!

Mimikyute

Youngster Joey
Credits
Will promptly deposit credits, but if I do not receive the pyukumuku within the next 7 days I might have to refund (to avoid scam)
Pokémon in GTS is Female Pikachu nicknamed '4InnardZOut'
If possible please name the Pyukumuku 'Mountain Pyu' if it fits in the number of space allowed
If you can't that's still fine
Thanks in advance

Carcharinus

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Will promptly deposit credits, but if I do not receive the pyukumuku within the next 7 days I might have to refund (to avoid scam)
Pokémon in GTS is Female Pikachu nicknamed '4InnardZOut'
If possible please name the Pyukumuku 'Mountain Pyu' if it fits in the number of space allowed
If you can't that's still fine
Thanks in advance
No problem, will send.

JSD

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could use that garchomp but I do not have any of the shinies you are looking for or enough credits. I do have shiny stunfisk and various ultra beasts and pokerus if you are interested

jimmybud88

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey carcharinus, i would like to trade with you. i almost have a full box of shinys i have a shiny samurott and others including a shiny darkrai.

My friend code is 2208-7686-7502

ill be able to trade after 3pm Est on week days, week ends ill be mostly free