• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Shiny Zorua

Ronaai

Youngster Joey
Credits
I completely give; I had a chain of 318 going on Zorua's, then one damn Poochyena came along and ruined it, so wondering if anyone on here has one they'd be willing to trade? :C

Zorua is probably my absolute fave shiny- I tried the GTS and saw one in exchange for a Manaphy, which I have 2, both Shiny, but for some reason the GTS wouldn't let me trade because it's a special pokemon =/=

I don't have many double shiny legendaries, but I have a lot of doubles that aren't shiny ^^

Shiny = *

*Manaphy- Lvl 52

*Azelf - Lvl 50

*Uxie - Lvl 50

Cobalion - I have 3, all non shiny

Virizion - again, 3 but non shiny

Raikou - 3 again, non shiny

There's more, but it's late, and I'm somewhat tired xD

I have a complete Pokedex on Omega Ruby- but the only shiny pokemon I have, are legendaries- if you're looking for a Pokemon and would be willing to trade Shiny Zorua for it (doubt, but can try) just let me know who you're looking for ^^

I will only trade ONE Legendary for Zorua.

Also, please note: I collected Pokemon with the intent to complete my pokedex, so chances are about 99% of them are not perfect. The Legendaries come as they are, so can't change them without cheating. Just please, no:

"I will trade Zorua for Perfect 6 IV "..." "

Because it's not going to happen...I got a lot of these Pokemon from my other Pokemon games, some of which going back to when I was 14-15 so I didn't really care about stats or breeding for the best, just wanted to play a game and beat the Pokemon League ^^;

Well, here's to hoping Q.Q

/Also, with the Legendaries, I promised a few of my doubles to my sister to help her complete her PokeDex/

testing