• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

shiny's for trade

Mark2706

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So do u still have the shiny amaura with refrigerate. Also when would u be free to trade or do u have a 6iv amaura female with hidden ability. Would be awesome if we could trade. Also I'm on uk time.

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
I do have a shiny one for trade and I'm half way around the world from you so you pick the best time I'm free all day

Mark2706

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Are u free now or Friday to trade. I'll be free from about 6pm or so uk time. Not sure what time that would be with u.

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have stuff to do today because it's still the weekend were I live but I would like xy pokemon because I have snivy already

reddrago637

Youngster Joey
Credits
have you got a shiny blakiken?? or a shiny ditto '.' i whould like one ive got alot of legendary witch are not shiny :/ no event ones tho :'( i can get alot of none shiny normal pokemon too sooo XD

silverFANG

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will not be doing any more trades tell I get caught up so everybody that has a trade pending pm me with the pokemon you wanted and I'll trade you as for the two people above I'll get you what you want

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm interested in the arcanine and the hitmonchan, would you take something like a shiny lv 100 walrein and a shiny lv 100 skarmory for those?

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Would you be interested in shiny ha walrein/ shiny skarmory for the hitmonchan then?

testing