• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Single battles 6v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nope, Not really. I liked your teams combos. That was a SCAAAAARY smeargle. Thought I was a goner. Otherwise, it was a great team in structure and creativity. Thanks for the match.

roberttlee92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks bro. Yeah my snearly is my pride and joy lol I think I'm going to have to get rid of moody though its risky. Thanks bro. Gg

roberttlee92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lol its cool if you wanna be the best gotta beat the best. I completely wasted my gallade too. Still havnt goten quite a handle on its fragility.

roberttlee92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Feel free to use the move set it's a gaurunter 4 turn ko on most poké's it's a real life saver for the thorns in your side

Gavin

Youngster Joey
Credits
I chained in the wild for 3 days straight and got me a shiny male Ralts. Named Him Yusei because when he mega evolves, he gets a duel disk. Lol, Yugioh reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.