• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Single battles 6v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ha, nice. I love shiny pokemon. Mostly because of the nicknames you can give them. I actually have a Masuda method Charizard. Dragon Dance, Outrage, Brick Break, And Flare blitz. I was running that set on the Charizard on my team. Hes actuall got a naughty nature, so he's better.

roberttlee92

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's what's up. My buddy runs a toxic stall team that pissed us all off so I was trying to stack the steel type but I'm not sure if I need to and I can run mega horn on scolipede instead of sd. My team is pretty much built around kicking his ass. I have yet to actually crate one to use independently. It will be a task for sure.

Gavin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yah, i think it'll stop his team. I just don't run toxic. Lol, not a good idea to have only physical attackers right now, so I gotta get breeding tonight.

Gavin

Youngster Joey
Credits
XD I trade member in and out of my team. My Greninja is one of my only Special attackers. Not evem that good. I run a sash on him though.

roberttlee92

Youngster Joey
Credits
I run a binding band on my smeargle to get the 1/6 from sand tomb so if I'm not careful it'll get ohko. It's risky dealing with the subs but I'm getting it. This was my 3rd legit competitive battle snice I've read up and started to understand how it works. Like hardcore. I think I'm getting the hang of it

Gavin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yah, that explains the Sand tomb. Lol. Btw, Im running a Guts Flame orb Facade Swellow. You think that could work?

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@Gavin @roberttlee92 having a thread to request a battle is fine, but it's not for conversation.
Use IM's or PM's for that.

Especially since you both double posted, even triple posted which is against the rules.

This verbal warning goes to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing