• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Site suggestions

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I for one suggest adding a capt. box to the sign up form such as, user must type ( boxed word ChezA14) I feel this would definitely cut back on the amount of bots getting it :p

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yes, YES thank you. Over the last few days, we have seen way too many bots posting threads - a capt. box would really help with this.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
captcha code when you log in is a great idea!! But why someone would use a bot in the first place???

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
so ive been seeing allot of bots lately and i was scrolling through some stuff and found this..... @Cheza i think you should really look into this i noticed u complained about bots this morning lolz i really think this idea could work :p its actually been here for a while it should alrdy be in use xD

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
so ive been seeing allot of bots lately and i was scrolling through some stuff and found this..... @Cheza i think you should really look into this i noticed u complained about bots this morning lolz i really think this idea could work :p its actually been here for a while it should alrdy be in use xD

I believe it has been discussed before and I do think it's a known issue, not sure why this hasn't been a thing but I'd like to see this implemented as well

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Bump this!!!
Especially during my evening, 5:00 PM AEST (3:00 AM EST), onwards, they're coming in bunches. We really need something ASAP, I feel they're increasing...

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Got on and found 22 alerts today - 10 of them were spambots just in General Chat.

Hopefully we can fix something soon, @Cheza found something to do with clearing spam but idk how that went.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I completly believe that we should have a captcha box when you first sign up to help remove the amount of spam bots. I mean there also shouldn't be a reason to not to other than the work to import it in. xD

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Got on and found 22 alerts today - 10 of them were spambots just in General Chat.

Hopefully we can fix something soon, @Cheza found something to do with clearing spam but idk how that went.
I let @doulie know about it, he just needs time to look into it. :)

testing