• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Skarmory with Defog and Counter

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Btw, what is LF?

KevinDev

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
And skymory isn't able to learn Defog you must have a 4th gen game to do that like get the HM and make the skymory learn it then transfer it over to black/white/black2/white2 and then pokemon x/y and I didn't know if it was an eggmove sorry

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
That requires gen 3 games that I don't think anybody has now since it's old
I still have my gen 3 game and people could gen this Pokemon up and i would think poeple wold have fed, blue or yellow.

KevinDev

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I still have my gen 3 game and people could gen this Pokemon up and i would think poeple wold have fed, blue or yellow.
Get a skymory then go to the tutor then make it learn counter then transfer it to your 4th gen game have it learn hm Defog then transfer to gen 5 then gen 6

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Get a skymory then go to the tutor then make it learn counter then transfer it to your 4th gen game have it learn hm Defog then transfer to gen 5 then gen 6
But the only problem is that i am terrible at getting battle points in order to get the tutor, it cost 48 Battle Point and i on;y have 6 and it will take days to get it