• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sold Starter Kit Giveaway!

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Hello All!

I've got several starter kits sitting collecting dust. They each come with 20 BR 5 or 6IV pokemon with items. Offensive and Defensive pokemon included, with enough to build out your own hyper offensive, defensive, stall, or sandstorm team. I usually sell these for 1k credits each. I'm having a great day today, so I'm giving two kits away. Please post with a short summary of why you would be the best person to receive the starter kit.

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I should win one of these as I am new to the competitive battling scene and I want to win some battles also my friends always are like haha you can't breed but if I win this I'll show my friends and I won't get teased anymore

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Winning one of these would be awesome! I'm just starting battling on the VGC and smogon scene and since i have school i have limited time for breeding and such. I would really appreciate if you picked me and it would definitely make me a returning customer!

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
I should win one of these as I am new to the competitive battling scene and I want to win some battles also my friends always are like haha you can't breed but if I win this I'll show my friends and I won't get teased anymore

How about I give you a breeding kit instead? This will include a ditto of every nature and the items needed to breed perfect pokemon.

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Winning one of these would be awesome! I'm just starting battling on the VGC and smogon scene and since i have school i have limited time for breeding and such. I would really appreciate if you picked me and it would definitely make me a returning customer!

Sounds like a plan, please send a PM when you will be available this weekend for the trade.

King Purp

Youngster Joey
Credits
i'm new here but i think i should win the starter kit because i always loved pokemon since as long as i can remember and i just finally got my 3ds 3 days ago and i dont want to be a scrub in battles anymore. lol. i have put 46 hours in 3 days and i would love to be a real threat on the competetive scene. anyway its really cool your doing this either way :)

testing