• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Starter of choice?

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i'll go for mudkip since i love all water starters(even oshawott)plus mega swampert has the swift swim ability which can be great on a rain dance team this,coupled with its raw power and bulk will definitely guarantee it a position in the OU tier
Then sceptile uses leaf blade. Lol

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yeah mega sceptile is pretty cool but still it's more of a question of choice i love playing rain dance teams so mega swamp is more of an asset than mega sceptile(though it has lightning rod)

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Gonna start with Mudkip.

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am going to start with mudkip aswell

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I am going to start with treecko

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I started out with Treecko lol, but only because I love Sceptile. I did restart AS though, and ended up choosing Torchic, because like I mentioned, I always chose Treecko. xD

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm hyped for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I'm still unsure about which starter I'm gonna choose, but personally I'm leaning towards this cute guy:

What about you guys? Any idea who you're gonna start out your journey in Hoenn with?
Same as me. Mudkip is the one i chose back in the day i play Ruby near five year ago

testing