• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active welcome to h3nz's shop, battle ready pokemon, events etc. first 5 to order free a free pokemon

do you think rampados will ever be viable in vgc

• Total voters

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome! Just the Zapdos for now. Are its IV's such that it could run HP Ice? (If not I'll definitely still take it). When I've got a little more PC in the bank, you'll be my first stop :). Thanks again!

I've attached the Zapdos build again here so it's more easily available (just in case).

Zapdos @ Gold Bottle Cap
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Thanks again!

Oh, and that set is just from Smogon - I realized I hadn't answered that question yet. Thanks!

h3nz.GENius

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome! Just the Zapdos for now. Are its IV's such that it could run HP Ice? (If not I'll definitely still take it). When I've got a little more PC in the bank, you'll be my first stop :). Thanks again!

I've attached the Zapdos build again here so it's more easily available (just in case).

Zapdos @ Gold Bottle Cap
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Thanks again!
no problems it just took me a while to get to the roots as it has to be transfered from gen 4 to have defog and be legal

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
no problems it just took me a while to get to the roots as it has to be transfered from gen 4 to have defog and be legal

Oh, no worries - and definitely no rush :). I'll be available in about 9-10 hours (I'll get home from work around 4 pm eastern time). Just let me know what time is most convenient for you. Thanks!

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
sorry i live in england (united kingdom )
i would be open for trade later today say 7 o'clock today ( 2 o'clock in the east USA)

Based on the times of your posts I suspected that we were not in the same timezone :). Unfortunately, I'll still be at work then. I'll be available pretty much anytime over the next day (after I'm off work) so let me know if there's a time that works best for you tomorrow; I don't mind if it's the middle of the night for me. :Sleep: Just let me know what works best for you.

h3nz.GENius

Youngster Joey
Credits
Based on the times of your posts I suspected that we were not in the same timezone :). Unfortunately, I'll still be at work then. I'll be available pretty much anytime over the next day (after I'm off work) so let me know if there's a time that works best for you tomorrow; I don't mind if it's the middle of the night for me. :Sleep: Just let me know what works best for you.
im on most of today, unfortunately I'm still in school and i go back on monday but i can go on later tonight if it suits you, would that be good ? I'm talking 10 ish English time 5 ish east American time ?

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
im on most of today, unfortunately I'm still in school and i go back on monday but i can go on later tonight if it suits you, would that be good ? I'm talking 10 ish English time 5 ish east American time ?

I think that will work for me. I'll definitely be available for the next few hours too. I set the rail notification, so I'll see if you post here. Thanks again, and I'm sure we'll connect at some point

h3nz.GENius

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think that will work for me. I'll definitely be available for the next few hours too. I set the rail notification, so I'll see if you post here. Thanks again, and I'm sure we'll connect at some point
with luck i may be available soon doing homework at the moment but then i should have plenty of time , i will let you know when I'm available