• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Storyline changes of ORAS

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What do you believe will be the biggest change from the original storyline besides mega stones? I love the new mysteries that involve the possibilities of what they added or changed. I only hope it is for the better.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
It was mentioned that ORAS would be a complete remake of the old games. However I think they will be making a few story changes, one most defiantly from mega stones.

With the leaks of Aarune (super secret base traveler) and Lisia (contest idol) the story will have to be changed a little for them.

So mega stones and new characters, wonder how they will explain primal forms (pretty much still megas?). :)

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I believe that The new contest star could possibly be the new champ as well. Kinda of how The last champ was a movie star. I believe that he super secret base guy will play some part through out the story pointing out new things put into the game like a guide.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I believe that The new contest star could possibly be the new champ as well. Kinda of how The last champ was a movie star. I believe that he super secret base guy will play some part through out the story pointing out new things put into the game like a guide.
The champion is still Steven Stone (confirmed) and he now has a mega metagross. :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I hope that they develop Briney's character a little more. He is a character that I feel could be very interesting, but the lack of development of his character was so disappointing that I want to see him play a bigger role in the story other than "Oh no! My Peeko has been stolen! Help me get him back!" and "Thank you so much for saving my Peeko. As a reward I will – ahem – ferry you around to your heart's content."

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I hope that they develop Briney's character a little more. He is a character that I feel could be very interesting, but the lack of development of his character was so disappointing that I want to see him play a bigger role in the story other than "Oh no! My Peeko has been stolen! Help me get him back!" and "Thank you so much for saving my Peeko. As a reward I will – ahem – ferry you around to your heart's content."
So true. I believe that he could be a very enjoyable character if they took the time to develop him.

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Everything will have its little twists and turns. :D

testing