The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Active Suggestion - Omit PC from titles of stores

Discussion in 'Rules and Suggestions' started by Krelbit, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Krelbit

Krelbit Guest

Credit:
    ¤
    0   0   0
    We should have a rule to not let people put any PC amounts into the titles of their stores because the only thing it encourages is undercutting.

The major sellers of this site have taken the initative to not put titles in their stores to counter the fast depreciation of prices.

Of course, this wouldn't be in place for short term sales, just the long term vendors that determine prices in the long run.

@doulie @Cheza Thoughts?

I know @Chaos may want to get a word in with this as well.

Fennekin and pplzdude like this.
  2. pplzdude

pplzdude Just A Nice Guy Staff Member Mod Trusted Seller Badge Donor

I think this is a pretty good idea.

3. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

You didn't tag me but oh well.

I definitely agree with this. It encourages people to buy from trusted sellers more than just 'oh, this person costs less - they must be better.'

4. Cheza

Cheza Fabulous Fruit Staff Member Admin Team Elite Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Journalist Friendzilla Donor

Credit:
    ¤375
    Rating:
    100%
    87   0   0
    Yeah, definitely not a bad idea, it has been working out nicely for the top sellers recently. I find it is creating more cooperation between sellers not using prices in their titles, rather than creating unnecessary competition and undercutting. It also makes the buyers check out the different shops, offers from sellers, instead of just checking the title for the cheapest prices.

Element Of Smash and pplzdude like this.
  5. Chaos

Chaos Combo Breaker Staff Member Mod Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Friendzilla Donor

Credit:
    ¤2,437
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    It's working for us and people go to shops based on our availability. 10/10

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    Element Of Smash and Cheza like this.