• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Suggestions Thread?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Just comment with some suggestions you have for perfectpokemon.
Anything you think should be added, anything you think should be done.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The only problem is this site would have to get much bigger before they can afford that :/

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Very true i am taking some graphic design courses and have taken art for about 4 years in highschool so i might be able to get some designs. the price is in the printing still :p

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
But I think a really good idea is a "Rate My Team" thread, especially since on this site you are getting/selling Pokemon that are fit for battling. Even if you battle on Pokemon Showdown, it's a great way to improve teams and such. I really enjoy team rating, as I have done it millions of times on Smogon's thread and also the Pokemon Showdown room which I created (unfortunately that room doesn't exist anymore, since they replaced it with Competitive Tutoring which demoted me) :(
But yeah, it's also very friendly and educational Pokemon-battling wise. I have learned quite a bit from rating teams, and I like to think of myself as a Pro-team rater since (apparently) many of my suggestions to teams are some of the best feedback some users get. :)

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
And if the problem is no one would have time to write up a thread rules/intro to setting your team up to get rated, I can easily type up a formal document on what goes into submitting a team to be rated and rating a team. :)

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Very true i am taking some graphic design courses and have taken art for about 4 years in highschool so i might be able to get some designs. the price is in the printing still :p
Nice! :D I used to take an animation course and did a bit of 3D-modeling for some time, and have been doing the classic paper+pencil drawings all my life, and I am considering enrolling into an art school. :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Could have t-shirts or hoodies advertising the site.
This is one of @ToY goal for the website.
These things will become possible as the website's member count grows.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
tetsu seems to be an artist also! you guys could both come up with stuff (if he wants to help)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
somebody can post an art thread! to make art for the website, and they can upload it to something and put the link.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Art thread
"Smeargle Studio"
I know Smogon's thread is called that also but we should come up with a name.
"Sketch Pad"?