• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Suggestions Thread?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
for now if youd like, you can post something in the general chat telling people to make art!

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Would anyone like a guides section of the site? I would post a horde training guide there first, but we can do battle maison guide (rewards for each type of battle) and stuff like that.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Would anyone like a guides section of the site? I would post a horde training guide there first, but we can do battle maison guide (rewards for each type of battle) and stuff like that.
That's a good idea man!

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I personally would love a guides section - since I'm so new and I'm pretty sure Doulie is gonna be sick of holding my hand soon.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
If anyone has any guide suggestions for me reply to me here ^.^ The guide to horde training is complete and posted.

PokéLover70

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would love a guide section, especially for IVs and EV training because I have NO idea how to do that stuff.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Soon as I'm done with my trick room guide I'll post an Iv guide. I have a horde EV training guide posted already ^_^

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
i thinnk in the general chat forum

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
theres only 4 mods rn.. lol
i mean, people can apply to be a leadeR? but id def want to be a ghost leader haha