• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sun and Moon trade for a pokemon with pokerus.

Ghook123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey,

I'm new here so im not 100 percent sure how this works. But i would like a pokemon with pokerus and i have a 1 perfect IV politoad, and some other outstanding potential pokemon to trade.

Ghook123

Youngster Joey
Credits
No it does not matter, what would you like for it? I live in the US, California. What is a good time for you?

Last edited:

NLVeritas

Youngster Joey
Credits
The infected Pokemon will have the Pokerus virus for one day to four days, depends really. To infect other Pokemon, you need to put the contagious Pokemon in your party with the ones you want to infect and fight wild Pokemons for a few times and they will have the Pokerus virus. Once infected you can keep them in the PC and they will stay infected unless you take them out after a day or so they won't be infected anymore, but they still can get the bonus EV etc.

I'm online now, what Pokemon do you have? I would really like Pokemon from the earlier gens if you have them.

NLVeritas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yea, sorry was AFK. Do you know your Friend Code? If not go to your main menu of your 3DS and click on the orange smiley face and it will say your FC. Once you give it to me go to Festival Plaza and I will invite you for a Link Trade.

NLVeritas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Once you clicked on the orange face, you would see something like a card, that card is yours and click on it and it will says your friend code. if you can't find it go to youtube and see how to find it.

NLVeritas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay, if you have entered mine that is also good. Go to the Festival Plaza and click on Trade and then Trade Link update it if necessary and click on my IGN: Daniel then we will trade

testing