• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Symphony's Complete Pokedex Sale!

Symphony

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm selling all pokemon from each pokedex as follows. (Shiny, 6IV, and EV Trained.)
Kanto / 1-151 = 3,200 PC
Johto / 152-251 = 1,980 PC
Hoenn / 252-386 = 2,680 PC
Sinnoh / 387-493 = 2,120 PC
Unova / 494-649 = 3,100 PC
Kalos / 650-720 = 1,400PC
Full Pokedex 1-720 = 14,880 PC

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Lol i don't feel like people would be 14,880 just for a shiny amulet
Lol you'll be surprised I sold all 720 Pokemon two times for 15K they only wanted the pokes for the shiny charm takes a couple of weeks to trade all the Pokemon though so I only do it in summer you gotta make sure the guy is active enough to be trading

Symphony

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lol you'll be surprised I sold all 720 Pokemon two times for 15K they only wanted the pokes for the shiny charm takes a couple of weeks to trade all the Pokemon though so I only do it in summer you gotta make sure the guy is active enough to be trading
I'm online almost all the time so :p

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wouldn't it be easier to sell the game if your doing all that? What's 15k pc =$ wise Brock dude

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Wouldn't it be easier to sell the game if your doing all that? What's 15k pc =$ wise Brock dude
Yeah it would be haha a preloaded game idk I guess they want their own save buying a preloaded game gives you a trainer with a default name
15k PC as of now when cashing out is $100

testing