• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Tag! (Dom Style)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
So doulie had previously made a Tag game in which you would answer a set amount of questions and tag 3 people to answer those same questions, I decided to remake the thread and I plan on updating it every week!

( I loved the idea and wanted to get an ongoing one :) )

The rules are as follows:

• Every 7 days the topic will change and there will be a new set of questions, after the topic changes only answer new questions posed!
  • The updated questions will be in the OP
  • Do not tag someone who has already been tagged for these questions!
  • Only tag 3 people please!
  • No Tag Backs!
  • Spread the Love!

11/9/14 Questions (Current-Site!)
  1. Why did you join the site?
  2. When did you join the site?
  3. Who referred you here? (If anyone)
Your turn :)

(If you're tagged you can answer if not please don't! If you answer please tag three other people who weren't tagged already!)

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Favorite Movie: Tongan Ninja (low budget film, but funning hilarious. You can prob find it for free online)
Favorite Video game besides Pokemon: Smash 4 bro. (hmu if you wanna smash ;))
Favorite TV show: Psych; every damn day I gotta watch dat shizz

Gonna tag the following peeps:
@nicky2300 @Charizard101 and @TheNexMaster

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
1. The Last Dark (great follow up after its show series ended with a cliffhanger of sorts)
2. God Eater 2 and Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns (the play mechanics of GE2 are much better than GEB and Lightning Returns for good old Lightning Farron)
3. Fox13's Sleepy Hollow (got hooked on the show since its first episode)

@Chipman42 , @Donovan , @notsoclutch

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Movie: Changes week to week, but probably O'Brother Where Art Thou (such a great comedy).

Game: Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (Amazing Atmosphere and my favorite concept in a game ever).

TV Show: Game of Thrones (I couldn't honestly tell you why).

@Miles8089
@matt
@GangGreen

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Yeah so since I forgot to mention it earlier, you should probably say why you chose what you did if you don't know that's cool too xD

Edited OP

• X-Men First Class (It's so good, love the characters and it's a unique plot)
  • Probably Madden/Fifa/Smash4 (Love playing with friends mostly, it's about the experience)
  • The Walking Dead (Zombies)

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
  1. Favorite movie: harry potter ( not including anime based movies )
2. Favorite video game: ummm skyrim I suppose... if I can play hollow fragment when it comes out that will prob be it :p
3. Favorite TV Show: pokemon?? yugioh, sword art online, naruto ... etc

@Vyft
@phenix
@YveltalLugia

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

• Favorite movie: harry potter ( not including anime based movies )
2. Favorite video game: ummm skyrim I suppose... if I can play hollow fragment when it comes out that will prob be it :p
3. Favorite TV Show: pokemon?? yugioh, sword art online, naruto ... etc

@Vyft
@phenix
@YveltalLugia

Which Harry Potter?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
  1. The Lion King (it's a Disney classic and a huge part of my childhood...and if you tell me you didn't cry, you're lying ;))
  2. Lately, I've gotten into playing Destiny, but Minecraft too (Destiny is pretty darn fun and I love teaming up with random people and Minecraft is great to play with friends and just act like an idiot)
  3. Hands down. Spongebob. (another chunk of my childhood for sure. kind of sad that the series is shutting down, but let's be honest, it started to suck)
I'll tag -
@Blaguard @Niqyue @Mawile6222

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Spongebob. (another chunk of my childhood for sure. kind of sad that the series is shutting down, but let's be honest, it started to suck)

Oh it started to suck right after the first movie when everybody left

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
1: Aladdin: I love the genie and Star Wars
2. Pokemon of course, but I also love the Star Wars Old Republic game, and I love Smash Bros.
3 I love the Pokemon Series and Legend of KOrra. Walking Dead is Good.
I dont know whos tagged so: @Faith Hunter @Iconoclasm and @T_and_A

Last edited:

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
1: Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's hilarious, that's why.
2: I like games with cool stories and settings, so The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, Destiny. Smash Bros (any of them, they're the best games to play local multiplayer hands down)
3: Breaking Bad was amazing because you love the villain

I don't know if tags work in the edit, but @sebesmos @nicky2300 @PunSniperSylveon

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
1: Aladdin: I love the genie and Star Wars
2. Pokemon of course, but I also love the Star Wars Old Republic game, and I love Smash Bros.
3 I love the Pokemon Series and Legend of KOrra. Walking Dead is Good.

You should tag some people,
1: Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's hilarious, that's why.
2: I like games with cool stories and settings, so The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, Destiny. Smash Bros (any of them, they're the best games to play local multiplayer hands down)
3: Breaking Bad was amazing because you love the villain

I don't know if tags work in the edit, but @sebesmos @nicky2300 @PunSniperSylveon

Lemme retag them for you @sebesmos @PunSniperSylveon Nicky was tagged already though

testing