• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Tag! (Dom Style)

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
color:light green!

dream job: Prof pokemon trainer/breeder :D

my profession: computer programmer/web designer

fav celebrity: Derren Brown (that guy is the real staff)

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So doulie had previously made a Tag game in which you would answer a set amount of questions and tag 3 people to answer those same questions, I decided to remake the thread and I plan on updating it every week!

( I loved the idea and wanted to get an ongoing one :) )

The rules are as follows:

• Every 7 days the topic will change and there will be a new set of questions, after the topic changes only answer new questions posed!
  • The updated questions will be in the OP
  • Do not tag someone who has already been tagged for these questions!
  • Only tag 3 people please!
  • No Tag Backs!
  • Spread the Love!

10/28/14 Questions (Current-General)
  1. What's your favorite color?
  2. What do you want to be when you grow up/What's your profession?
  3. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Your turn :)
1. What I like technically isn't a color, it is absence of color. Black.

2. I want to be a programmer. I like programming, and I like C/C++.

3. idk, Satoshi Tajiri

@Soapin
@Jaw98
@Yamatori

Soapin

Youngster Joey
Credits
1 - I like the same amount about 3 colors: blue, black and white
2- I want to be a Petroleum Engeneering (OMW to finish my bachelor)
3 - The best one is James Hetfield! \m/
@anao
I dont know others to tag....

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Red's definitely my favourite colour - no reason really, it just already a has been

Hehe, I've been waiting for this question (Thank you @Dom !!). I currently aspire to become an independent games developer, primarily focused on programming. I already have a base understanding of C++ and Gamer Maker Studio (it's a game engine for starting out) as well as good knowledge behind VB, Python and HTML.

The one, the only, Gaben :D

Thanks to @Lotad Is Beast and @notsoclutch for the nominations. I nominate @Marigi174 @Argue and @GangGreen

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Color: dark blue/green
Professions: mechanical engineer, currently an undergrad but want to get my masters and then go work in industry somewhere.
Favorite Celebrity: Neil Peart, because he's a musical genius and one of the hardest working musicians I've seen

@nicky2300 @Miles8089 @Cheza

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
1. Purple :p

2. I want to do 3D Animation for a living!

3. Honestly celebrities and what not have never been a thing for me to keep up to date with or have a favorite.
:oops:

@BadPandaPancham @Iconoclasm @T_and_A

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Uh
  1. What's your favorite color?
Purple~
  1. What do you want to be when you grow up/What's your profession?
Graphic designer
  1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
BadPandaPancham tbh :] but for real I don't have one.

uhhhh @pplzdude @doulie @x0rqasmatr0n
did I do it right?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Red's definitely my favourite colour - no reason really, it just already a has been

Hehe, I've been waiting for this question (Thank you @Dom !!). I currently aspire to become an independent games developer, primarily focused on programming. I already have a base understanding of C++ and Gamer Maker Studio (it's a game engine for starting out) as well as good knowledge behind VB, Python and HTML.

The one, the only, Gaben :D

Thanks to @Lotad Is Beast and @notsoclutch for the nominations. I nominate @Marigi174 @Argue and @GangGreen

You're welcome xD stay tuned for next weeks they'll get even better lol

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
New Questions!

11/3/14 Questions (Current-Pokemon!)
  1. What's your favorite pokemon? Why?
  2. What's your favorite type?
  3. Who is your favorite gym leader?
1. Whimsicott! The fact that this adorable cottonball can kill dragons is too much to handle, it's very good, underrated and the best
2. Fairy, I love Clefable and Whimsicott and the whole type in general is a bit OP IMO
3. I'm gonna have to go with Norman hands down. The concept of your dad being a leader wasw pretty unique, his gym was cool with all those doors, he was in Ruby (My first pokemon game) and he was good with his normal mons.

Your turn!

@phenix @Iconoclasm @Niqyue

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
1. Heracross by deffinetly ive always been a big fan of bug types and fighting heracross was introduced in johto my favorite region and generation of games. PLUS HES A BEETLE <3
2. this is a bit difficult but i would say out of my favorite three steel, bug and fighting i'd saying fighting is my favorite. (cursed talonflames)
3. Clair! The Blackthorn City Gym Leader! <3 The cousin of Lance, with the fiercest gym scenery imo plus dat johto <3

you guys are up @Gold 2.0 @Cheza @notsoclutch

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Favorite Pokemon: Well, this tends to change a lot, but at the time being it is probably Slowbro. Just love it both competitively and in how derpy it looks.

Favorite Type: I'm going to avoid the cop out answer of my gym type and say fighting type. A lot of my favorite Pokemon like Heracross, Chesnaught, and Machamp are all fighting types and tend to fit my bulky offense style.

Favorite Gym Leader: Koga because he was such a troll and made the gym battles interesting and he was even good enough to become an elite 4 member later in life.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Favorite Pokemon: Well, this tends to change a lot, but at the time being it is probably Slowbro. Just love it both competitively and in how derpy it looks.

Favorite Type: I'm going to avoid the cop out answer of my gym type and say fighting type. A lot of my favorite Pokemon like Heracross, Chesnaught, and Machamp are all fighting types and tend to fit my bulky offense style.

Favorite Gym Leader: Koga because he was such a troll and made the gym battles interesting and he was even good enough to become an elite 4 member later in life.
Oops, forgot to tag people. @Daigon @Saya Kisaragi @Miles8089

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
1) my favorite Pokemon has to be Gardevoir, she fast and has great Sp Atk stats plus she is the most beautiful shiny pokemon too <3

2) My favorite type is Dark, Dark types were so powerful in gen 2, and were the best to use against Morty and his Gengar.

3) my favorite gym leader is a fight between Whitney and Sabrina, Whitney was a tough change back in Gen 2 cause of her Miltank being able to beat a ghost type pokemon. Sabrina is a cutie in my books, in the manga she was a member of Team Rocket and her personality was much better than her personality in the anime.

and now I tag, @Yungfaux @Faith Hunter and @Hazama

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
  1. I have too many ties. Though if I did have to pick, it'd be Gardevoir. But close second and third are Sylveon and Pachirisu. <3 Gardevoir wins cause I caught one back in Emerald and used her as my main.
  2. Favorite type is hands down Fairy, before Fairy, it was Bug & Psychic types. Bug and Psychic are tied for me in second place. But Fairy Pokemon are so cute~!
  3. Sabrina is hands down my favorite, she's always just been amazing.~ That hunter episode tho in the anime.~

Tagging: @Chaos @Cyber @PunSniperSylveon

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
1. Heracross by deffinetly ive always been a big fan of bug types and fighting heracross was introduced in johto my favorite region and generation of games. PLUS HES A BEETLE <3
2. this is a bit difficult but i would say out of my favorite three steel, bug and fighting i'd saying fighting is my favorite. (cursed talonflames)
3. Clair! The Blackthorn City Gym Leader! <3 The cousin of Lance, with the fiercest gym scenery imo plus dat johto <3

you guys are up @Gold 2.0 @Cheza @notsoclutch
1. Metagross. I've always loved Metagross's design and sheer amount of power. It was only fit that, when i found an ideal set for Metagross in OU, that I use it to the fullest. Metagross has and always will be my favorite Pokemon.
2. Dragon types are my favorite types.
3. Probably Brawly

@x0rqasmatr0n @phenix @Blaguard

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
1. Metagross. I've always loved Metagross's design and sheer amount of power. It was only fit that, when i found an ideal set for Metagross in OU, that I use it to the fullest. Metagross has and always will be my favorite Pokemon.
2. Dragon types are my favorite types.
3. Probably Brawly
You forgot to tag :p ;)

testing