• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tag V4 (read the OP plz)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Actually edited the post while you posted this! And I tagged Black Belt Mike also!
Quick tip - you may need to remind them as the tagging system is a bit glitchy if you edit the post :p

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
3. >overestimates my age lel
I asked because I ate £30.80 worth of food on my own at a restaurant last Friday and came out barely able to walk with my belly physically bulging. :p

Black Belt Mike

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys!

To answer Ibestest questions:

1- Controlling time, Its like the ultimate super power! I can do what I want!
2- Ask to be shuffled in!
3- Chicken!

And Matt_192

1- I tend to avoid leaks and stuff where possible, I enjoy playing the game with an element of suprise! And It has to be pokemon following you! Its so cool to have a legendary casually following me round!
2- I mean could it really have been anything different? It looked exactly like a steel fairy would look!
3- I play American football (i'm british, thus the qualifier), I am a medieval reenactor and a big WWE fan!

Tags (i'm just picking 3 random people I see online)
@Loli-Shark @Obviation @Brandingo

1- What 1 pokemon would you like as a pet?
2- Do you play any games outside of Pokemon?
3- How did you get into pokemon?

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
  1. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
  2. I could write a thesis on this, so I'll spare you, but basically the effect this series has had on my life has been immensely positive.
  3. This question is completely meaningless to me...
@Matt_192 @cj-97 @sebesmos
  1. u wot m8?
  2. Would you watch "Blissey HO: A romcom starring xtrashine"?
  3. What is the most money you've ever spent on your own in a single sitting at a restaurant without leaving any leftover food?
1. i'll bash ur friken hed in swear on me mum
2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3. somewhere around $45, but it included two glasses of wine - so there's that. Also food is pretty cheap here in the midwest.

Sticking with my theme of tagging people I dunno - @Rene Herrera @Brynary @Black Belt Mike

1. What's your favorite youtube video of all time?
2. What's your biggest fear?
3. What's your favorite meme?