• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Building

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My uber team is Genesect, Arceus- Fairy, Mewtwo Y, HO-OH, And Girintina. So What should my last pokemon be? I was thinking Greninja or Kyorgre. Please Let me know who u think I should get for my last pokemon! Thanks in Advance.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My uber team is Genesect, Arceus- Fairy, Mewtwo Y, HO-OH, And Girintina. So What should my last pokemon be? I was thinking Greninja or Kyorgre. Please Let me know who u think I should get for my last pokemon! Thanks in Advance.
Mega kanghaskhan. 'Nuff said. Or, use darkrai. Either way those 2 pokes are the most broken things in existence.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I'm actually thinking that a hazard setter like Deoxys would be a nice addition. Not sure which form best fits your team, but I've had some nice success with attack in ubers.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm actually thinking that a hazard setter like Deoxys would be a nice addition. Not sure which form best fits your team, but I've had some nice success with attack in ubers.
Yeah. That is pretty useful too.

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That would be good. But I'm fine with my mewtwo. I just need to know who to have for my last Pokemon. Greninja and kyorgre are looking the best to me. Which one is the question tho.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
That would be good. But I'm fine with my mewtwo. I just need to know who to have for my last Pokemon. Greninja and kyorgre are looking the best to me. Which one is the question tho.
Neither of those fits your team in all honesty. Genesect already does what ninja does better (unless you want to spike stack) and Kyogre is walled by the most common Pokemon in all of ubers.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Or should I use xernias as my fairy type and change arceus to a different type?
What role is your arceus fairy? Is it support or sweeping? If it's a sweeping set of any kind, go Xerneas and get another Arceus form like ground or something.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Or should I use xernias as my fairy type and change arceus to a different type?
I find a normal arceus w/ life orb to be useful. Those have a lot of type coverage and can sweep entire teams if not countered correctly.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
1. Don't double post
2. Mray life orb

testing