• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Leafwind Tournament #2: You Voted RU!

What should the format be for tourney #2?!

• Uber (would be on showdown)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • OU

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • RU

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • NU

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • LC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doubles

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Monotype

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey guys! Leafwind tournament #2 is underway! RU kidding me guys? You picked RU?! This time around anyone is allowed to join, not just Leafwind members. The tourney will take place on TBA, temporarily postponed and it will be an ORAS in game WiFi tournament!

Try to keep the conversation in tournament threads to a minimum, we would prefer it if the only reply to these threads be to inform us that you're entering. If you have any questions about the tournament, post it on the Leafwind team page or send a message to @ericashes, @Krelbit, or @bdubo1 , thank you!

Once a format is voted for, it will then be out of the poll for the next two tournaments before being placed back in, just to add some variety to our tournaments. Please keep the poll honest and only vote one time, even though the poll is buggy and sometimes allows you to vote multiple times.

Cost:
Leafwind Members: 20PC
Non-Leafwind Members: 50PC

Please transfer your entry fee to @Leafwind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st Prize! 6 Custom Genned Pokemon

2nd Prize! 2 Custom Genned Pokemon

3rd Prize! 2 Custom Bred lvl 1 Pokemon by @bdubo1 OR any 4 Pokemon from his Extras Shop

DA RULES!
Sleep Clause (you may not put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep, your opponent Resting does not disqualify you)
Items Clause (no more that 1 of the same item)
Dupes Clause (no more than 1 of the same Pokemon per team)
Evasion Clause (may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize)
Baton Pass Clause (limit 1 user)
Endless Battle Clause (no purposeful creation of an endless battle)
OHKO Clause (no use of OHKO moves)
Drought & Drizzle Clauses (no Pokemon may have the Drought or Drizzle abilities)
Shadow Tag & Moody Clauses (no Pokemon may have the Shadow Tag or Moody abilities)

DA TIERS!

Good luck, have fun!!

Ben

Last edited:

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
With this r we determining the format?

David Eguia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Still getting confused with the Tier, quick question, depending on what the poll says are you gonna have restrictions for uber in case they don't win?

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Still getting confused with the Tier, quick question, depending on what the poll says are you gonna have restrictions for uber in case they don't win?

the tier is to be decided by the poll. Are you asking about the clauses for ubers should it win?

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah, was not sure how to ask about it, lol, sorry

well those 4 clauses apply to any tier, if there are additional clauses that need to be added (such as if we play a lower tier) then I will edit this thread to have those as well

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I was wondering if there is a UU tournament?

The UU tournament was on this past Sunday, so unfortunately you missed it. We want to do a wide variety of formats for these Leafwind tourneys so we are temporarily getting rid of UU as an option in the poll for at least the next 2 or 3 tourneys and then we will put it back into the poll (and we might throw some fun ones in here and there, like FFA or tourneys with weird rules just for the fun of it) :) We want to promote all kinds of play and mix it up a bit!

Arby

Youngster Joey
Credits
The UU tournament was on this past Sunday, so unfortunately you missed it. We want to do a wide variety of formats for these Leafwind tourneys so we are temporarily getting rid of UU as an option in the poll for at least the next 2 or 3 tourneys and then we will put it back into the poll (and we might throw some fun ones in here and there, like FFA or tourneys with weird rules just for the fun of it) :) We want to promote all kinds of play and mix it up a bit!

Ughhh I wish I knew about that tournament. It would have been fun. Thanks for letting me know

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Did we have non leafwind member in that one?

no, the last one was only leafwind members, this one we changed it to allow other people to see if anyone else would join

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Err well I get out of work at 5 so I might be a little late because I have to drive home but the first round usually takes forever anyways so I think I'll be alright, I definitley want to enter

testing