• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Nova Registration

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits

Bruh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am a little new to this so bear with me :). I would like to join Team Nova because, well, I simply want to surround myself with the best on this site from a competitive standpoint and to really get a feel for what this site is all about.

AdamC

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well I was gonna hold out for team rocket
(Cause I like the name) but a while ago after I lucked through his gym, @Dace gave me a recommendation to join Nova.
So now here I am :)
Just let me know any requirement I must meet.
I hope to soon be part of this active team.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Well I was gonna hold out for team rocket
(Cause I like the name) but a while ago after I lucked through his gym, @Dace gave me a recommendation to join Nova.
So now here I am :)
Just let me know any requirement I must meet.
I hope to soon be part of this active team.
You don't quite meet the requirements yet based on site achievement, but I've heard good things about your battling skill. You've passed the test battle req. The other 4 reqs are:

-Minimum 8 Gym Badges
-Minimum 2 E4 Badges
-1300 On a Showdown Ladder
-Reached SemiFinals in an Official Tournament

Since you only need 2 of 5 and you don't have the badges to meet gym or E4 reqs, you'd have to be 1300 on a ladder or reach a semifinals.

testing