• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Prism Recruitment

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
Who Are We?

We are Team Prism, a team dedicated in building the strongest and closest community we can.

Here's a link to the team's page
http://perfectpokemon.com/teams/team-prism.14/

Our Community Guidelines and Regulations(Must read before joining)
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/team-prism-rules-read-this-first.9951/#post-96468

Why Should You Consider Joining?

Here at Team Prism, we want to do just one thing that very few teams are getting right: Forming a connection with each member. @Khalei Vi and myself
believe that the strongest foundation for a team can be built with a community that has the strongest bonds. Communication and Community are paramount for us to succeed. There are no small roles here, just big hearts. If you are looking for a community of Try-Hard competitive battlers, Gamers, or a place to hang out with personalities of all types, we're just what you're looking for.

Requirements
:

The only thing we require is for you to be active and dedicated, participate in the community and you will thrive here.

What Can We Give You?

• An incredibly awesome and active community
  • Unique banners(In Development)
  • Discounts at our shops
  • Access to Weekly tournaments and Team Events
and much more once we have more ideas.

So, if we sound like a team you would be interested in, Feel free to send a request to join. We will be happy to have you

- @AndromedaNexus & @Khalei Vi
Leaders of Team Prism

Last edited:

EroPan

Youngster Joey
Credits
I request a place in your Team.
For the moment, I may not have training skills but i will do my best to improve my techniques.

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have pokemon and knowledge I can share. Would like to sell 5iv pokemon as well. I breed pretty much anything I can get. I have a wide variety of pokemon and hidden abilities