• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Railgun Registration

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
About the Railgun: Railgun is PerfectPokemon's first doubles oriented team. Many of us in Railgun are experts in the doubles battle format and we strive to bring more doubles matches here to PP. Railgun is always in search of doubles battlers whether they are VGC or just normal doubles.

Benefits of Railgun:
* Get an electrifying banner
*Get an awesome team theme song

* Discounts to any Railgun member's shops
* Discounts to all Railgun hosted tournaments
*Tutoring to the doubles format
*Able to participate on Railgun off-site events

Requirements to join:
*Must be active and participate in team events
*Write a reasonable application on why you wish to join Railgun
*After you have official joined, members must apply for an in-team faction
*Please have an avatar picture to show your unique personality

The Railgun is waiting for you to fire the shot, are you willing to pull the trigger?

#RiseoftheRailgun

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
The team is looking pretty tight, I wish you guys good luck! Anyone looking at this, this team is gonna be pretty cool, you should join! :)
#RiseoftheRailroad #ChooChoo

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I wanna Join Railgun Cause i love the anime that share the name with this team =P
Welcome to the team. I'm Saya Kisaragi, the leader of Railgun. We are mainly doubles oriented but we have tutors who can help you learn the basics of our format.

Talich

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think it'd be pretty cool if I could join. I would like to because this team seems to share the same interests as myself and I think I'd be a pretty decent battler as well as I can help out with shops/pokemon

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I think it'd be pretty cool if I could join. I would like to because this team seems to share the same interests as myself and I think I'd be a pretty decent battler as well as I can help out with shops/pokemon
Welcome to the team, Talich-kun. I'll add you the team soon.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I'd like to join because I'm very active and live double battles I'd like to help with anything invloving the team I hope u conseider me and good luck to all of u

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I'd like to join because I'm very active and live double battles I'd like to help with anything invloving the team I hope u conseider me and good luck to all of u
Welcome to the team, I'm Saya Kisaragi, the leader of Railgun. I'll add you shortly to our roster.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Thank you I'll help out anyway I can I hope to contribute as often as I can

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Ok I check it out

Zack83

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello I would like to join because I double battles and want to share some of my strategies with other people

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hello I would like to join because I double battles and want to share some of my strategies with other people
Welcome to the team, I'll add you to our roster shortly. Also be sure to add an avatar to yourself, that way we can tell each other apart ^_^

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
I would like to apply for Railgun I have skills in singles but I would like to join team railgun because of its doubles orientation