• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Railgun Registration

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join team Railgun, it seem very interesting and fun. (i might need to learn a thing or two about dubble orientation tho) :Cat:

...And i really like the banners you have :p

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would like to join team Railgun, it seem very interesting and fun. (i might need to learn a thing or two about dubble orientation tho) :Cat:

...And i really like the banners you have :p
Welcome to the Team. I'll add you to the roster shortly.

Thank you, I'll link you some Railgun banner options if you like and I really like your avatar, Black Rock Shooter is such a cool character.

midnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
i would like to join railgun, i am a beginner to competive double battles and i have lots to learn and joining a team would be fun and great for learning

midnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
i would like to join railgun, i am a beginner to competive double battles and i have lots to learn and joining a team would be fun and great for learning

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the team, I'll be adding you to the roster shortly. Also, we have plenty of members who can help you get started with the doubles format, so you're in good hands.

Tenshu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! My name is Tenshu, and I would like to join team Railgun. I have been told that this team specializes in Double Battling, and while I don't usually battle, when I have, doubles has always been my forte! As mentioned earlier, I don't really battle post-game. I spend most of my time breeding for perfect pokemon, and egg moves (which some doubles teams rely on). So while I'm not stellar at battling, I'd be willing to help supply the team with support, and Pokemon, lots and lots of Pokemon.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the team, Tenshu, one of my officers or myself will add you to the roster. And no need to feel like a burden, half of Railgun's members are breeders who try to support the team as much as they can.

TheHeffer

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join team railgun so i can advance my skills as a doubles fighter for I only have skills in the single category and because my friend jordi is here also :):Cry::Thumbsup::Wink:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would like to join team railgun so i can advance my skills as a doubles fighter for I only have skills in the single category and because my friend jordi is here also :):Cry::Thumbsup::Wink:
Welcome to the team, I'll add you to the roster shortly when I get back home.

Eekthegeek

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join team Railgun because I am a very serious VGC battler! I don't want to sit in the shadows playing alone anymore I want to be apart of an awesome team and learn more as well as teach others to the best of my ability! :Shamefullyembarrased:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would like to join team Railgun because I am a very serious VGC battler! I don't want to sit in the shadows playing alone anymore I want to be apart of an awesome team and learn more as well as teach others to the best of my ability! :Shamefullyembarrased:
Welcome to the team, I'll add your name to the roster shortly

Akaji

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'd like to join Railgun since been wondering which team to join for a while now and noticing i'm more into double battles than anything else even tho i'm a newb at it all, so why not :p

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hey, I'd like to join Railgun since been wondering which team to join for a while now and noticing i'm more into double battles than anything else even tho i'm a newb at it all, so why not :p
Welcome to the team, I'll add you to the roster shortly

CrashX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I wanna join team Railgun because I am a very enthusiastic VGC player and I have been looking to join team for a long time. This team looks amazing and it looks like its the best team for me to join. :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hey, I wanna join team Railgun because I am a very enthusiastic VGC player and I have been looking to join team for a long time. This team looks amazing and it looks like its the best team for me to join. :D
My my you seem very enthusiastic, welcome to the team. I'll add you to the roster shortly.

Tikimo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to join team Railgun as I love the VGC format doubles, I've only been playing vgc for two months and I want to step my game and become a decent competitive player :)

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well I would like to join Railgun as I need to improve on my double's play and I might as well go to the best

Reuben D-P

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to join becausei know and am friends with some of the people in team railgun and i really love doble battles

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Well I would like to join Railgun as I need to improve on my double's play and I might as well go to the best
I know you have been added but welcome to the team

I'd like to join becausei know and am friends with some of the people in team railgun and i really love doble battles
Unfortunately I have to decline your request, its nothing against you so do not feel down about it