• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Early Registration

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Done did it!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I believe that I would be a worthy asset to the XIT team because even though I am a new member, I am going to be on the website very frequently, and I am a decent competitive player with enough experience to get the job done.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@~Digital_Convoy~ welcome to team XIT. Glad to hear you plan on being active. So much in store. How did you hear about Perfect Pokemon?

TehLamp

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to join. Pretty good in battles and I check in on the site at least once a day since I signed up. I'd love to get in on this tournament coming up soon!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

PokéLover70

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would love to join team XIT, mainly because though I am not new to pokemon, I am new to competitive battling, and I feel that this team will be a good influence on me in the future. I am also very active on this site, I come on whenever I can.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would love to join the team because, I'm always bored and this seems like a very interesting site to battle and trade on

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Dom, we'll love to have you onboard, once you update your profile picture.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@Dom big welcome

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
I would love to join team XIT. I feel i would make a good addition to the team as i am involved in other Forums such as Serebii, Smogon, and Nugget Bridge. I also recently got in the Top 25 in the Ft. Wayne Regional in October.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@doomfaller that a very dope profile picture. Glad you chose XIT. Welcome to the community

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think I should be allowed on to Team XIT because I have played compettive since I got my DIamond version game a few years ago. Once I started breeding and EV training, I fell in love. I have been on many teams and have won countless matches. I specifically love doubles, and I am preparing for the 2014 VGCs. I am in love with Pokemon, and am willing to do anything I can for this team. I might get a bit cocky at times, but I promise I will do all I can. I hope to talk to you all in the future, and that I can make new friends. My email is [email protected] if you need to contact me.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Hello, I am a VGC player and got 56th place in the Fort Wayne masters division. I am a seasoned veteran and have a friend that joined Team XIT. He is Doomfaller and a master player too.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I would love to join team XIT. I feel i would make a good addition to the team as i am involved in other Forums such as Serebii, Smogon, and Nugget Bridge. I also recently got in the Top 25 in the Ft. Wayne Regional in October.
This guy is a good breeder.