• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Early Registration

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
@Sylveon What if you take Pokemon home with you? Welcome to Team XIT.

Shooting_Quasar_Ditto

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi im Shooting_Quasar_Ditto. Im new but i have been playing pokemon competitively for a few years , i should be invited because i play pokemon actively and i'm good at breeding btw it's always good to have more friends

Attachments

• upload_2014-1-16_17-16-35.png
    upload_2014-1-16_17-16-35.png
    972 bytes · Views: 127

mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ummm played every Pokémon game since red/blue. New to the competitive side of the game but really enjoying it so far.
I WILL LAY MY BODY and TEAM ON THE LINE FOR TEAM XIT!!!

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hello, my name is Rommulox and I'm more of a trader than a battler, but I'm more than willing to learn. I've played the other pokemon games, but never for this long before. Pokemon X is definitely more addicting to play than its predecessors. :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
@Rommulox
Welcome to team XIT, you chose well.

Mouzourides

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to join Team XIT as I am a competitive battler and breeder and I think I can contribute towards this team :)

brpx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Requirements to Join
- Must be active, by active we mean promptly respond to emails/pm for tournament etc, and aware of general forum activity.
- Be ready and willing participate in group activities or Faction Wars.
- Be courteous to other team XIT members,

.:Team XIT - Information:.
War is coming, but for the members of XIT war is synonymous to victory. When you put your Pokemon X and Y team to the test let it be under the banner of winners.

Member Perks
Unique forum banner
Compensation - Team XIT soldiers receive 1 credit a day for being a member

----

Applicants, reply here with a short note on why you should be invited to Team XIT.

Tournaments
It Has Begun
i plan on participating in events and contriuting to the team because i am a competitive battler and breeder and im willing to do for the team

DarkSubZer0

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to join XIT because i like competitive battling, used to have a 90/12 W/L record in gen 5 competitive battling, i like to help my team in what i can, im optimist and i try to be online the much as i can

sonicwave02

Youngster Joey
Credits
hi i am Sonicwave02 (but you can just call me sonic) i have to say i have be here a while and i decided today is the day team XIT FTW i am not a big battler though but if it means being on the team than i am in it to win it

Erodish

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm Erodish, I think I should be invited because I am an avid pokemon player, I have been for many years. I play competetivly and I like to win.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

suigetsu2951

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'd like to join Team XIT because I love competitive battles and my poke team wants in.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Ashsatoshi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I would love to join team XIT because it seems like the side that would bring back championships! I promise to actively contribute to the team and be competitive!

Daisy123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Requirements to Join
- Must be active, by active we mean promptly respond to emails/pm for tournament etc, and aware of general forum activity.
- Be ready and willing participate in group activities or Faction Wars.
- Be courteous to other team XIT members,

.:Team XIT - Information:.
War is coming, but for the members of XIT war is synonymous to victory. When you put your Pokemon X and Y team to the test let it be under the banner of winners.

Member Perks
Unique forum banner
Compensation - Team XIT soldiers receive 1 credit a day for being a member

----

Applicants, reply here with a short note on why you should be invited to Team XIT.

Tournaments
It Has Begun
Im John, and i want to join team XIT because I love pokemon and I love to battle.

testing