• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Early Registration

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@Daisy123
Hi John, will love to send you an invite to team XIT after you update your profile picture

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Hi! I would love to join team XIT because it seems like the side that would bring back championships! I promise to actively contribute to the team and be competitive!
@Ashsatoshi your competitive skills will be put to the test soon, let us stand together as brothers in victory. Welcome to team XIT!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I should be invited because I have an amazing team to offer to Team XIT, and with it we can't lose!
I'm a teenage girl in highschool with not much better to do than come online and play pokemon :p
So I'll be easy to get in contact with when I'm needed. All my friends here are part of team XIT and I want to be there to back them up when war comes! You won't be disappointed!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Cheza, big welcome to XIT

Ocelot

Youngster Joey
Credits
Requirements to Join
- Must be active, by active we mean promptly respond to emails/pm for tournament etc, and aware of general forum activity.
- Be ready and willing participate in group activities or Faction Wars.
- Be courteous to other team XIT members,

.:Team XIT - Information:.
War is coming, but for the members of XIT war is synonymous to victory. When you put your Pokemon X and Y team to the test let it be under the banner of winners.

Member Perks
Unique forum banner
Compensation - Team XIT soldiers receive 1 credit a day for being a member

----

Applicants, reply here with a short note on why you should be invited to Team XIT.

Tournaments
It Has Begun
[/qoute] Love participating in tournaments =) been pretty active since Iv'e become a member of the site (some can vouch/been on a shiny rampage ><) would love to learn more about the game considering Iv'e only started competitive battling this gen.

Razeredge

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join XIT .

I love pokemon battles be it wifi or showdown and would love to interact with like mined people

Jellicent

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm down for joining XIT. Been doing competitive since DPP, mostly into old gens (GSCers, come at me), but been picking up XY slowly and surely. Should have a buttload of flawless mons once Pokebank comes out and I can RNG again :p

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I want to join XIT because I am competitive and I have been playing pokemon since Pokemon red and blue.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@Argue Big welcome to XIT

RuggedClaw

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey doulie, looks like the site has grown ALOT since I last logged in. I will like to join team XIT and get started with this AWESOME new site you guys have created. I will log on daily and participate as much as I can with tournaments. Let me know when I can get started :)

knightgross

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey. This is a post. Saying I think Team XIT is coolandgreat. I wanna join 'cause it seems like fate. Kick a bunch of ass an takin' names. Team XIT'll win because the rest are lame.

Word.

Also, one of my mates in this team. Suggested I joined.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@RuggedClaw i was wondering where you went, glad to see you're back.

@knightgross it might be fate. Let us stand in blood and glory together

Welcome to team XIT you both.

Monkeyboy0

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! My name is Monkeyboy0. I am interested in joining Team XIT because I want to learn more about
competitive battling, and I also want to trade some Pokemon around with the other members of this group!

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I believe I should be invited because you're gonna want me on the team.
I'm good, and like to win. These 2 things will obviously help XIT bring home the bacon.
Which is reason number three I should be on the team. More bacon.
I rest my case.

skyhigh19

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am new to this site but not to pokemon. I want to join Team XIT because; I want to compete in a competitive tournament, I like winning and finally because I hate losing. This is the winning side and I want to be a part of it.

Some reasons why you should consider me as a new recruit include; I have already started and will continue being an active member on this site and I am willing to spar/trade/help any member on this team as I will also need their help in improving my shills/pokedex.