• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Member Check In

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome!
If you are reading this then you are a member of Team XIT, and this forum is your playground. Members of other teams, team-less members, or guests cannot read any content posted in this forum. This is where the domination begins.

A Few Guidelines
• should always treat other Team XIT members with dignity and respect
• should always be honest and trustworthy
• when selling/trading Pokemon or Items, offer other team XIT members a 25% discount. *not required, but will help us grow our family

Last edited:

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey! can you add me. i want diggersby safri :0
3325 2777 8221

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Shooting_Quasar_Ditto

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
well if i can make it from my existing pokemons that's okay. i got tyrnitar, blaziken, metagros, latias, latios, gengar, aegislash, gliscor, tyrannitar, greninja, kangaskhan, landorus ready to battle btw i didn't bother writing banned legendries

laingster12

Youngster Joey
Credits
add me everyone, im trying to get pokemon from the friend safari, every friend counts :)

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Sorry guys I'm ditching XIT. It just doesn't have what I'm looking for.

I'm going to team black winter. Good luck in the future. :)

Loffa

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone is up to trade with me so that i can evolve a few of my pokémon? :)
2621-3156-7280

Emp

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys new member here, feel free to message me or send friend codes. Always down to help someone and trade.

testing