• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Zombo Registration

Cordell S

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi! My name is Cordell. I'm pretty new to the site, but I'm active every day. I would love to have the honor of being a Zombo member and I'll do my best to benifit this awesome team. :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi! My name is Cordell. I'm pretty new to the site, but I'm active every day. I would love to have the honor of being a Zombo member and I'll do my best to benifit this awesome team. :)
Welcome to the team! im Josh, :)

austin1

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join team zombo because most of my friends on here are members and zombo reminds me of the bad guy off of ben 10 his name was zombozo!

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I would like to join the society known as Team Zombo because..
1: It's really cool
2: I'm good at battling
3: I feel that I could contribute to the overall experience of the team
4: I'm very "charismatic"
5: I'm running out of things to list

nuclear tech 3

Youngster Joey
Credits
<sarcasm>Thanks bro, i'm glad at least someone recognized my hard work, and well thought out paragraph, I really poured my heart and soul into it</Sarcasm>
On a more serious note,
i'm decent at battling
pretty active around the site, and
I think I will contribute to the team quite a bit.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I would like to join team zombo because most of my friends on here are members and zombo reminds me of the bad guy off of ben 10 his name was zombozo!
Hi guys! I would love to join team Zombo because I believe I can bring knowledge of a tier that isn't given too much attention (VGCs). Additionally I have a love for pokemon in general, and have wanted to get into singles battling for a long time now. I would like to learn the insides and outsides of the format with the players of Zombo. I am also a very active member of the community and purchase pokemon frequently, (I would love to do more business within the faction if I am to be accepted). Finally, I want to build success with this group, I have high aspirations for myself and the team as a whole. This includes winning tournaments and having us growing as a whole. I'm looking forward becoming a member of Zombo squad. Thank you!
I would like to join the society known as Team Zombo because..
1: It's really cool
2: I'm good at battling
3: I feel that I could contribute to the overall experience of the team
4: I'm very "charismatic"
5: I'm running out of things to list
ill join zombo
I would like to add all these members to zombo but @x0rqasmatr0n has final say :p

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi guys! I would love to join team Zombo because I believe I can bring knowledge of a tier that isn't given too much attention (VGCs). Additionally I have a love for pokemon in general, and have wanted to get into singles battling for a long time now. I would like to learn the insides and outsides of the format with the players of Zombo. I am also a very active member of the community and purchase pokemon frequently, (I would love to do more business within the faction if I am to be accepted). Finally, I want to build success with this group, I have high aspirations for myself and the team as a whole. This includes winning tournaments and having us growing as a whole. I'm looking forward becoming a member of Zombo squad. Thank you!
welcome to the team! will review everyone else later.

Oziriz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hy, i would like to apply for team zombo :)

Just to introduce myself. my name is alex, im 26 years old, so im a very old guy and i live in vienna (austria). im am very addicted to gaming and i was a professional counterstrike player. i love competing in games and when i was trying pokemon y just a few days ago (my first one since old red and blue times), i saw that there is a huge competetive scene around this game and thats very exciting me.

why did i chose team zombo?

user - "unproxied" helped me with my first steps and my first teams to get ready and was very helpful. he gave me the advice to apply for team zombo because the members here can give me a great help to learn the game on a competetive way.

what do u get from me joining team zombo?

first of all i think im a nice and pleasent guy. im a very active player at the moment. im very bad at this game but im a fast learner and ... eh ... maybe i have some potential =)

I hope u guys will pick me up for your team. i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker. if u have any questions, feel free to ask me :)

so far,
greetings Oziriz

Last edited:

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits

Just to introduce myself. my name is alex, im 26 years old, so im a very old guy and i live in vienna (austria). im am very addicted to gaming and i was a professional counterstrike player. i love competing in games and when i was trying pokemon y just a few days ago (my first onse since old red and blue times), i saw that there is a huge competetive scene around this game and thats very exciting me.

why did i choose team zombo?

user - "unproxied" helped me with my first steps and my first teams to get ready and was very helpful. he gave me the advice to apply for team zombo because the members here can give me a great help to learn the game on a competetive way.

first of all i think im a nice and pleasent guy. im a very active player at the moment. im very bad at this game but im a fast learner and ... eh ... maybe i have some potential =)

I hope u guys will pick me up for your team. i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker. if u have any questions, feel free to ask me :)

so far,
greetings Oziriz
Hey Oziris from what ive read here you really wish to be apart of zombo and what we are about. I personally would be happy to have you apart of our team, problem is i am not the leader of Team Zombo, im just a co-founder. If you are accepted into zombo, i will mentor you from the well of knowledge that i have and help you improve as a player as much as possible. Ethier way for you to join or not its totally up to @x0rqasmatr0n to decide.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits

Just to introduce myself. my name is alex, im 26 years old, so im a very old guy and i live in vienna (austria). im am very addicted to gaming and i was a professional counterstrike player. i love competing in games and when i was trying pokemon y just a few days ago (my first one since old red and blue times), i saw that there is a huge competetive scene around this game and thats very exciting me.

so far,
greetings Oziriz

hey, i think youre in! :)

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits

so far,
greetings Oziriz
Looks like you're in. Welcome ;)

Crady

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

That being said, invite me pls k thx