• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tenshu's Adventure Pokemon Shop!

Tenshu

Youngster Joey
Credits

These Pokémon aren't for competitive play, but they can if you choose to use them so. These were specially bred to make the journey through the game a more fun experience.
Have you ever played through a Pokémon game and thought, "Man, it would be nice to have a Pokémon center come with me!"? Try Medic Mons.
"I'm tired of all of these random encounters, and I can't run away!". Ninja-mons are the way to go!
"Let's just get this over with, there are so many difficult battles". Ragnarok-Mons put the power in your hands.
"I just want something to show off!". The celestial deities should appease that want.
"Why are the HM slaves so weak?!". Oh really? check out our HM slaves section for some beasts!

241.gif
20pc
Medic Miltank: Is able to heal teammates HP, and Status. Is able to take a hit, and dish it back

Moves:
Heal Bell
Milk Drink
Zen Headbutt
Dizzy Punch
Best Stat: HP
Item: Leftovers

MORE COMING SOON...

162.gif
20pc
Ninja Furret: Not in the mood to deal with the random encounters forcefully? High speed and Run Away guarantee a speedy getaway

Moves:
Sucker Punch
Toxic
Thunderbolt
Attract (It's female)
Best Stat: Speed
Item: Smoke Ball :0

MORE COMING SOON...

tyrantrum-3.gif
30pc
Fanged Gorer Tyrantrum: Have you ever just wanted to breeze through the game? Ah ah ah, don't answer that, just know that this is the guy to do it

Moves:
Dragon Dance
Ice Fang
Poison Fang
Fire Fang
Best Stat: Attack
Ability: Strong Jaw

MORE COMING SOON...

mew.gif
50pc
Emerald Mew: It is a Mew. I honestly don't know what more to say about it. I bought a japanese copy of emerald, hoping to get a copy with the Old Sea Map on it. My friends and I collaborated and finally found one, caught and transferred the mew to ORAS. It is level 30, and I am able to clone it.

shaymin.gif
50pc
D/P/Pt Shaymin: I caught this shaymin in platinum using Oak's letter, like the rest of the legendaries, this one is cloneable.

darkrai.gif
50pc
D/P/Pt Darkrai: Like Shaymin, this one was caught on Platinum using the membership pass. Again, clonable.

MORE COMING SOON...

azumarill.gif
20pc
HM Azumarril: Who says HM slaves can't be strong? He'll surf, dive, push rocks, the works. Plus, he doesn't weigh down your team, since he's considerably strong

Moves:
Dive
Strength
Surf
Waterfall
Best Stat: Sp. Atk
Ability: Sap Sipper

linoone.gif
20pc
Slavinator Jr.: Quick, moneymaking, and strong. Are you sure this is an HM slave we're talking about? (Check out Chuggaconroy's emerald nuzlocke, Slavinator was my favorite <3)

Moves:
Cut
Surf
Strength
Rock Smash
Best Stat: Atk
Ability: Pickup

tropius.gif
20pc
SoftHM Tropius: While able to smash rocks and cut pesky trees, Chiquita here will also light up dark caves, and allow you to make bases, all while kicking major behind

Moves:
Flash
Secret Power
Rock Smash
Cut
Ability: Harvest

MORE COMING SOON...

pikachu.gif
pikachu.gif
25pc
Egg move Pikachu: A friend REALLY wanted Pikachu on this list, so... yeah. It is an egg that hatches with egg moves, and it also comes with pretty decent stats for a baby.

Moves:
Thunder Punch
Wish
Lucky Chant
Charge
Ability: Static

MORE COMING SOON...

Thanks to PKParaiso for the models
If you'd like to buy one of these beauts, PM me, and I'll get back to you when I see the message.

This is one of my shops from another site, so the prices aren't up to the 20pc standard. Plus, it isn't as professional looking. Don't worry, I'm working on it. All these Pokemon are available for sale, so you can PM me for a Pre-order

Last edited:

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
The minimum transaction price is 20PC (Meaning you can't sell something for less than 20PC, or sell bulk for 20PC).

Tenshu

Youngster Joey
Credits
The minimum transaction price is 20PC (Meaning you can't sell something for less than 20PC, or sell bulk for 20PC).
Like I stated in the original posting (if you read the whole thing, it's on the bottom), this shop is transitioning from another website, so the prices aren't up to the 20pc standard. Like I also said in the original posting, I'm working on it. Converting to the usual 1pc to a 20pc minimum here is gonna be tough.

EDIT: Just so I don't get banned from a website I just joined, I temporarily changed the prices, they are bound to change again. I know that average Pokemon being sold for 20 is the norm, but I'm gonna need some customer input for the prices of the rarer ones.

Last edited:

testing