• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tenshu's Pokemon Diamond Wedlocke

Tenshu

Youngster Joey
Credits
download (2).jpg

This is the game that started it all for me. I think it's time to head back to my roots, and to brush up on some Sinnoh lore. If you'd like to know what the rules are in a Wedlocke challenge, you can click here. I will be posting what happens in my journey in this thread at the end of each day. My challenge begins now!

A few things to note: I'm going to try and involve the community in this challenge. Every so often, I'm going to have a choice of which Pokemon to get, and I want you guys to decide! You should click Watch This Thread to get all of the updates!

PS: I know the pic's low res. There weren't any Diamond Wedlocke pics on Google images, so I patched one together in paint.

Last edited:

Tenshu

Youngster Joey
Credits
First order of business! The starter Pokemon must be chosen! This is a make it or break it situation, the whole Wedlocke could depend on this one choice! I await your choices.

Votes so far:
Piplup currently has [2] vote(s)
Turtwig currently has [3] vote(s)
Chimchar currently has [0] vote(s)

(Unnamed) means that there's still a spot for a fan name. The starter that wins gets the winning name of said starter

Dom the Piplup: 1 vote
(Unnamed) the Piplup:
(Unnamed) the Piplup:

Yggy the Turtwig: 1 vote
Drag the Turtwig: 1 vote
(Unnamed) the Turtwig:

(Unnamed) the Chimchar:
(Unnamed) the Chimchar:
(Unnamed) the Chimchar:

5 Hours Left

Last edited:

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
First order of business! The starter Pokemon must be chosen! This is a make it or break it situation, the whole Wedlocke could depend on this one choice! I await your choices.
Choose piplup and name it Dom Because Dom's avi is a penguin. :Biggrin:

Tenshu

Youngster Joey
Credits
WEEK 1
Monday:
Today I had started my journey! Turtwig was the winning vote, so I went to the lakefront to get my starter. I had chosen to name it Dom, in honor of a friend. After the tutorial was over (with no casualties), I decided to go buy some Pokeballs, and a Cherish Ball for good luck. My first catch was a female Starly. Sadly, I didn't see Eridian's post in time, so I named it Sasha, in memory of my original Staraptor. I was on my way to Jubilife city, when a dangerous encounter happened. I was battling yougster Logan, when Dom had gotten down to one hit point! Sasha wouldn't have been able to take the blow, so I let Dom try one last move, which worked. Dom leveled up, and 1hp went to 4! I put Sasha in the front to protect Dom, and rushed to a Pokemon center. On the way back, a wild shinx popped up! My heart jumped, I wasn't able to escape the battle! It's attacks did 4 damage, and Sasha was down to 2hp! I wondered whether to keep Sasha in, or pray that Dom could take a hit (IRL I started panicking at this point). I switched to Dom, figuring that his high level would help. The attack that took 4hp only took 2 on Dom, and then I ran away! I went to the Pokemon center, then shut the game off for the day.
COUPLES: Dom and Sasha
CASUALTIES: None

Tuesday
Today was a bit of a lazy day. It wasn't really eventful. On the route after Sandgem town, I caught a Bidoof and named him Karl, like the guy on An Idiot Abroad. It just felt right, seeing as Karl goes through a lot, while managing to stay sane. I went to Jubilife, finally, and gave Barry his map. While I was in the trainer school, I figured, I need some more TMs. I battled the schoolkids so I could get hidden power, then left the school. I got a Poketech, it's like the Pokegear from G/S, but it's a watch. I battled Barry, and won pretty easily. Nobody lost hp on my party, which was kinda anticlimactic. After that, I went to route 204 and caught a Budew. Seeing as it's going to be paired up with Karl, I named it Suzanne, after Karl's wife.
COUPLES: Dom and Sasha, Karl and Suzanne

Wednesday:
On our way to battling Roark! I caught a Shinx on the way there, and I named her Joule. I recieved Rock smash, which I instantly gave to Karl. He really needs type coverage. I got through the cave without any encounters, thanks to a random repel I found (saving the encounter for when I get surf). I battled all the trainers untouched. I already knew that Roark was at the Mines, and I needed a hubby for Joule, so I went straight there. I was hoping and praying for an Onix, and I got a Geodude, I named it Brock. I honestly wouldn't have minded Zubat, Crobat is a bit of a beast! Golem works too though. I (again) battled every trainer in the mine without a scratch received. Dom is, indeed, a tank. I met up with Roark in the mine, and then used the hidden escape rope to get out. Finally my first Gym Battle! Sadly, it was not very exciting. You're beginning to see a pattern, aren't you? Dom is too high leveled for his own good! I was able to breeze through the whole gym quite quickly. I shouldn't be grumbling, at least nobody died! After this, I went to the route above Oreburgh and caught a Machop, I named it Bruce. A girl in Oreburgh wants Machop, I'm wondering if I should trade...
COUPLES: Dom and Sasha, Karl and Suzanne, Brock and Joule

Thursday
SCHOOL WORK ALL DAY NOT ABLE TO DO A THING

Friday:
Going to Floaroma Town, the nostalgia's kicking in! On the way, I encountered a Kricketot! I was so excited, until I realized that level 17 Staravia was against a level 5 Kricketot. It died, sadly. As a plus though, I beat the Team Galactic squadron in Floaroma! I was shivering, not with excitement. I was about to fight Mars. Ever heard of Whitney's Miltank? It has a sister in Sinnoh, Mars' Swagger Purugly! As a kid, I dreaded this fight, because I could never win! I went with Sasha first, and... completely wiped the floor with her. Sasha was poisoned, and down to 4 HP by the end of the battle, but she was at low HP because of the poison. I gave her a pecha berry, and a super potion, and we were set to go. These battles are sadly getting easier. I went through the route to Eterna Forest, and caught a Buizel. I named it Ricky, because it irritates me that I can't use him (Ricky is Karl's bud who picks on him, In a friendly way, of course). I breezed through the forest with repels on me, because I don't want Cheryl killing my encounter. I made it to Eterna City, got cut, and then went to sleep.
COUPLES: Dom and Sasha, Karl and Suzanne, Brock and Joule

bidoof.jpg Karl Pilkington the Bidoof

Reactions: G

testing