• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Thanks for the Memories

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I'm sorry if this seems like a little much, but...

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I've come to the conclusion that my time here at PerfectPokemon has come to an end. When I say this, I mean that I think it's time for me to stray away from competitive gaming (not only Pokemon) and online communities in general.

The reason?
My life has been picking up at an extremely fast pace and it's time for me to start cutting out things in my life that take up much of my time, which has helped me decide to cut out the site from my life. This site has been a huge part of my life and I can never thank everyone here for all they've done for me. I love this community and all of its members.

Throughout my time here, I've met some amazing people and had some really good laughs with maybe a million good memories. I never thought an online community would actually be what PerfectPokemon was and is.

With that sappy stuff out of the way, I wanna thank @doulie for making this site. It was a great experience and it's all thanks to you and every other member here.

I'd also like to resign as a moderator due to my knowing that I won't be active enough to fulfill the duties and responsibilities that come along with that position.

Thank you guys so much for making my time here at PerfectPokemon unforgettable.

I love you guys...

Good-bye guys

Sincerely,

- @Gold 2.0

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
oh my....why :/. well I mean you explained why....but WHY :(

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
Thank you Gold, I truly appreciated your presence And truly respected you as a battler. I only hope that its not good bye forever.

Once again, thank you.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Thanks for all of the work and time you've put in here Dylan. You've done a lot to help the community by recruiting members, leading Draco and being a damn good moderator.

I hope everything in your real day to day life works out. Who knows, maybe one day you'll have a bit more time to come back and visit us.

It sucks that you have to leave, but I understand. We had that Dylan and Dylon thing going on, lol!

Best of luck to you with everything buddy.

-Dylon

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Oh man, Gold I understand what your trying to say you been a great friend and I loved chatting and becoming friends with you I always smiled when I saw you on the SB and your always had something to say that that made everyones day including mine I know how life can change rapidly so I understand what your going through. You are a big part of this community and wanted it too flourish to even greater heights, ill see you soon bro.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Why do you do this to me :Crying:

Seriously though, you've basically been my closest friend on this site for the last 8 months ever since I joined. My success is something I owe personally to you. From co-creating Draco, recognising me as a battler and countless other things, I would not be where I was today without you.

As for the team, you were the best goddamn leader ever. Going from the crumbling BW to now one of the best teams on the site is what you did, so be proud :p

Thanks for being a great guy, and I hope it doesn't end here between us :]

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
You've done a great job as moderator here on Perfect pokemon. We will never forget you and how awesome you were. Why do you have to leave us? WHY... :(

TheNexGen

Pokémon Champion
Credits
dang man :Cry::Cry:, you've been here since practically day 1.I remember when we I first battled you for the dragon badge, and when u won the first tourney i entered. I'm really sad to see you go, even though you've won way more tourney's since that first one, me, and everyone else on the site will always remember you as "Immortal",

P.S. I will also miss (though not as much) the 6-0's you've had on me :p:p:(
i'll miss you bro

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Oh man, Gold I understand what your trying to say you been a great friend and I loved chatting and becoming friends with you I always smiled when I saw you on the SB and your always had something to say that that made everyones day including mine I know how life can change rapidly so I understand what your going through. You are a big part of this community and wanted it too flourish to even greater heights, ill see you soon bro.

Nooo, don't go :(
Plz tell me this is some sort of joke.
oh my....why :/. well I mean you explained why....but WHY :(
Thank you Gold, I truly appreciated your presence And truly respected you as a battler. I only hope that its not good bye forever.

Once again, thank you.
:Cry:

One of my oldest and closest friends on the site, you'll be back no doubt
Thanks for all of the work and time you've put in here Dylan. You've done a lot to help the community by recruiting members, leading Draco and being a damn good moderator.

I hope everything in your real day to day life works out. Who knows, maybe one day you'll have a bit more time to come back and visit us.

It sucks that you have to leave, but I understand. We had that Dylan and Dylon thing going on, lol!

Best of luck to you with everything buddy.

-Dylon
Why do you do this to me :Crying:

Seriously though, you've basically been my closest friend on this site for the last 8 months ever since I joined. My success is something I owe personally to you. From co-creating Draco, recognising me as a battler and countless other things, I would not be where I was today without you.

As for the team, you were the best goddamn leader ever. Going from the crumbling BW to now one of the best teams on the site is what you did, so be proud :p

Thanks for being a great guy, and I hope it doesn't end here between us :]
You've done a great job as moderator here on Perfect pokemon. We will never forget you and how awesome you were. Why do you have to leave us? WHY... :(
I'm going to miss you Dylan. ;-; I hope everything works out for you man.
dang man :Cry::Cry:, you've been here since practically day 1.I remember when we I first battled you for the dragon badge, and when u won the first tourney i entered. I'm really sad to see you go, even though you've won way more tourney's since that first one, me, and everyone else on the site will always remember you as "Immortal",

P.S. I will also miss (though not as much) the 6-0's you've had on me :p:p:(
i'll miss you bro

Thank you guys so much for all of the support and kind words.

You guys will always be in my heart for as long as I play Pokemon. You guys are great.

Good-bye, My friends.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

You guys will always be in my heart for as long as I play Pokemon. You guys are great.

Good-bye, My friends.
not good-bye but rather see you later you'll always be known on this Community we'll make sure of that.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits

Good-bye, My friends.
Never ever say goodbye. Ull always be welcome to return to the site and we expect u to as long as u have wifi.

testing