• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The Battle Frontier

Jestie

Youngster Joey
Credits
I never played any other new gens after emerald, so I never saw any of the other battle frontiers. But I remember putting so many hours into the battle pyramid and the seviper tent and all the other places when I was a kid.

Was there a reason why it wasn't in ORAS and there was just a dinky tower instead?

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I never played any other new gens after emerald, so I never saw any of the other battle frontiers. But I remember putting so many hours into the battle pyramid and the seviper tent and all the other places when I was a kid.

Was there a reason why it wasn't in ORAS and there was just a dinky tower instead?
This is a a question that only Game Freak can answer

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I will not understand please.
he said, only Game Freak (developers of Pokemon) know why Battle Frontier was not in the game.
But, there is a sign at Battle Resort that says it is under construction.

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will not understand please.
Game Freak is the company that make pokemon games
This is only guessing, but i think the reason ORAS don't have Battle Frontier because they're the remake of RS whose don't have Battle Frontier in the first place (it introduces in Emerald)

Jestie

Youngster Joey
Credits
So there's going to be a dlc, or are they going to put out a remake of emerald?

testing