• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Ditto Megastore

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
This is now CLOSED. If you came here looking for a ditto, check out my new combined Breeding Stop Shop found in my signature! Thank you!

I am selling shiny or non-shiny 6IV Foreign Dittos'.
Please let me know whether you want a shiny or non-shiny Ditto and which nature you would like. Each Ditto comes with a free Destiny Knot - if asked for.

1 Non-Shiny 6IV Ditto - 50pc
1 Non-Shiny HP Ditto - 50pc
1 Non-Shiny Trickroom Ditto - 50pc
1 Non-Shiny Zeroes Ditto - 50pc

1 Shiny Ditto - 60pc
1 Shiny HP Ditto - 60pc
1 Shiny Trickroom Ditto - 60pc
1 Shiny Zeroes Ditto - 60pc

Larger orders gain more of a discount.

Buy 10+ Dittos and gain a 10% discount (does not apply to the Ditto Packages).

Ditto Packages:

All 20 Natures, 6IV Non-Shiny - 750pc
All 20 Natures, 6IV Shiny - 1000pc

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Now more stock in! HP Dittos, Trick Room Dittos and all Zeroes Dittos

HP Dittos - 30/30/30/30/30/30
Trick Room Dittos - 31/31/31/31/31/0
Zeroes Dittos - 0/0/0/0/0/0

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
How much pc for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto?

Hi, my non shiny ditties are currently priced at --pc, if you would like a shiny one then these are --pc.
Unfortunately the only dittos with requestable natures are the 6IV ones.
All dittos are foreign though.
Are you still interested :)?

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi Sylla, I have to go out right now (I will be out until around 3:00 GMT+1 time) if you are still interested let me know! (sorry! and thank you!)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Alright, well I'm on the bus now so hopefully won't be long :)! Thank you!

Traded - Thanks :)

Last edited:

Scrights

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm interested with the Non-Shiny HP Ditto.
Just to reconfirm, it's a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto right?
30 as in..30. Not 30= any even number?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi, yes I can confirm that all 6 ivs are 30. The maximum number you can have when getting a hidden power :)
Let me know if you are still interested! Thanks!

Scrights

Youngster Joey
Credits
Im still interested! :)
I'm fairly new to this site. can you tell me how do I give you my Poke credits?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
http://perfectpokemon.com/credits/transfer
Follow the transfer link, then type in the user you wish to pay (so me- Vyft) then the rest is simple Add the amount, add a note if you want and transfer!
I need your fc/ign! I'll inbox you mine!

MrMiniBeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Please let me know whether you want a shiny or non-shiny Ditto and which nature you would like. Each Ditto comes with a free Destiny Knot.

I would like to buy a perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31 ditto if you still have some available. I'd also pay the 50pc for a shiny 8)
Let me know if you are able to sell

Poochies

Youngster Joey
Credits
Please let me know whether you want a shiny or non-shiny Ditto and which nature you would like. Each Ditto comes with a free Destiny Knot.

Jolly, Brave, Adamant, Timid, Modest, Calm, Sassy, Careful, Impish and Quiet 6IV Dittos please.
Non-shiny.
Thank you!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I would like to buy a perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31 ditto if you still have some available. I'd also pay the 50pc for a shiny 8)
Let me know if you are able to sell
Hi, Sorry but I don't think I was notified about this post at all! Are you still interested? Let me know! Really sorry about the untimely response though :(

Jolly, Brave, Adamant, Timid, Modest, Calm, Sassy, Careful, Impish and Quiet 6IV Dittos please.
Non-shiny.
Thank you!

Thank you for the trade :) Really polite buyer! Will be giving you your feedback now! ^^

MrMiniBeast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, Sorry but I don't think I was notified about this post at all! Are you still interested? Let me know! Really sorry about the untimely response though :(

Yes I'm still interested, only problem is my 3DS wont connect to my internet. I'll let you know as soon as I find a way to fix it.
Also I'm not sure which nature I want cuz I really don't know what difference it makes in a ditto, so can you fill me in on the difference it makes?

testing