• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Ditto Megastore

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sorry I think I just missed you yesterday :3 Do you still need this? Thank youu
Yeah I do. PM me when ur available! <3

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
  1. Would it be possible to get just a 6IV foreign ditto, please? (and with the destiny knot if it's not too much trouble? lol) :)
Edit: so very sorry, I actually ended up finding one. Thank you for your time though and have a great day or night!

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
yes yes i am :)
What nature ditto are you looking for? Are you just looking for one?

1 Shiny 6iv ditto will be 60pc please :)
If you want to add the event pokemon on that will be 460pc please :3 I am ready to trade now if you're good?
FC: 4828.4429.6491 IGN: Misty

Red Velvet

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, have you got any 6iv dittos available right now?
Preferably with an adamant nature, but I don't mind too much.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey, have you got any 6iv dittos available right now?
Preferably with an adamant nature, but I don't mind too much.
Hey do you still need this? Have been a bit busy lately apologies for missing this! D:

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
If you still have them, I would love a 6iv ditto right now! PM me when you arent busy :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
If you still have them, I would love a 6iv ditto right now! PM me when you arent busy :)
Hey there, Apologies but I was away this weekend as the boyf had planned something! Are you still in need of this ditto? Cheers

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there, Apologies but I was away this weekend as the boyf had planned something! Are you still in need of this ditto? Cheers
Yeah, should I just send the pc over?

testing