• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Item Crash | Selling competitive items at the minimum price of 60 PC | Now with more items!

CrashX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to "The Item Crash"! I've managed to pick up a significant amount of unused items in my bag that I wanna sell to the people that can put them into good use. I have listed below all the items that I will be selling, including: Mega Stones, Master Balls, Ability Capsules, Rare candies, PP max, and other in-battle items like leftovers and choice bands. Everything besides the Special Items will have a price of 60 PC and with each transaction you will have a FREE master ball, rare candy or ability capsule.... YESS, with no extra cost! Whenever you buy the special items below, you will get 2 FREE items of your choice.;) I am also accepting shiny pokemons if you dont feel like buying the items.

Note: The shiny Pokemon DONT need to have perfect Ivs.

-STOCK-

ITEMS FOR SALE: (60 PC / Trade)

-Absorb Bulb x 5
-Toxic Orb
-Binding Band
-White Herb x 3
-Air Ballon x 2
-Amulet coin
-Hard stone
-Deep sea scale x 2
-Black belt x 2
-Choice band x 3
-Choice specs x 2
-Eject button x 3
-Everstone x 2
-Fire stone
-Flame orb x 2
-Heart scale x 50
-Kings Rock x 2
-Leftovers x 6
-Lucky egg x 20
-Luck insense
-Master balls x 200
-Metal coat x 2
-Moon stone
-Oval stone
-Quick claw
-Safety goggles x 2
-Red card
-Thunderstone
-Weakness Policy x 2
-Focus sash x 4
-Rocky helmet
-Razor claw
-Smoke ball
-Soft sand x 3
-Eviolite
-Assault vest x 2
-Choice scarf x 3
-Rare candy x 93
-Reaper Cloth
-X Accuracy x 50
-X Attack x 50
-X Defense x 50
-X Sp. Attack x 50
-X Sp. Defense x 50
-X speed x 50
-PP max x 49

Special Items:

-Beedrillite
-Gyaradosite
-Cameruptite
-Manectite
-Metagrossite
-Sharpedonite
-Pidgeotite
-Sablenite
-Scizorite
-Tyranitarite
-Red Orb
-Blue Orb

We can also make a deal if you want to buy a big amount of items. I will keep adding items weekly so most items will be available again after they are sold. Message me or reply to this post if you desire something from the things listed above. My friend code is |5086-2599-6474| and please dont forget to send me yours. Thank you for reading this thread, Have a good day.

Last edited:

Tearquiller

Youngster Joey
Credits
need:
-Beedrillite
-Choice Band, Scarf,Specs
-Rocky Helmet
-PP Max x20
-Heart scale x20
-leftovers x2
-toxic orb
-flame orb
-assault vest
-master balls x20

CrashX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Perfect, I already separated the items you need. It would be a total of 3800 PC and you will have 40 free bonus items.
need:
-Beedrillite
-Choice Band, Scarf,Specs
-Rocky Helmet
-PP Max x20
-Heart scale x20
-leftovers x2
-toxic orb
-flame orb
-assault vest
-master balls x20

Last edited: