• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The mysterious white rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi guys!

Have you guys ever wondered what the White rock means?
In pokemon ruby and Sapphire you could get an item if you had an lunatone and solrock in your team. with this item you could go to the space Centre en encounter Deoxys with a special meteor to double his damage.

If I remember correctly there was also a white rock in diamond, pearl and platinum and you could catch Shaimin I think, but I am not sure on that one.

Nice planning ahead Gamefreak :p

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Ckalk is the one savior to Pokemon and man kind.

These mysterious rocks are placed around Pokemon regions to show thanks to the magical chalk, many people fear if thanks is not given these chalk beings will attack.

Have you ever noticed it never hails in Pokemon unless a Pokemon makes it hail? Hail is chalk and the chalk is at peace because thanks. dundunDUUUUN

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
wow!! no I did not know that!
and here i thought i was near to solving this mystery *mind Blown*

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Wow I didn't even know that from the title I thought it was an everstone lol

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Haha no, Its the white stone in Mossdeep city, It is situated on the second level and since ORAS it has its own Fence and it has a dialogue :p

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I believe Deoxys was only obtainable in RSE through an event, not anything to do with Lunatone and Solrock.

I may be wrong though

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
well this is what I found:

Deoxys- (Japanese) Have a Solrock and Lunatone in your team. Solrock has to be in the 1st spot and Lunatone has to be in the 6th. Go to the strange white rock in Mossdeep City, there will be an item called a Infinity Key. Get the key, go in the Spaceport, there will be some stairs to the launch pad. There will be Deoxys standing there, he is at level 70. He will be holding an item called Space Rock, which doubles his special attack and special defense.

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits

Deoxys- (Japanese) Have a Solrock and Lunatone in your team. Solrock has to be in the 1st spot and Lunatone has to be in the 6th. Go to the strange white rock in Mossdeep City, there will be an item called a Infinity Key. Get the key, go in the Spaceport, there will be some stairs to the launch pad. There will be Deoxys standing there, he is at level 70. He will be holding an item called Space Rock, which doubles his special attack and special defense.

I've never heard of either of the items your talking about, but I can't really be one to weigh on the subject. I've never played any of the Gen 3 games. Just skipped it. But I've never encountered the Space Rock on Showdown. Are you sure this wasn't some hoax? They were quite rampant at that time.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

LOL

Space Rock would literally make Deoxys the most broken thing ever made. Yeah, that's not a thing.

The whole 1st slot/6th slot is to get the Regis using a Wailord and a Relicanth - this has nothing to do with Deoxys.

Many theories, like @Combustiblelimes said, have been made - however, the white rock (at least I don't believe it does) doesn't serve any kind of purpose in the games.

I believe the only way ever to get Deoxys in RSE was to get the AuroraTicket (WiFi event) and travel to Birth Island. You then chase a triangle around, like in ORAS, to make it red hot. It will then battle you at level 30.

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Someone should make a thread for the most ridiculous rumors they've. That would be entertaining, cuz there are some really funny ones out there.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
LOL

Space Rock would literally make Deoxys the most broken thing ever made. Yeah, that's not a thing.

The whole 1st slot/6th slot is to get the Regis using a Wailord and a Relicanth - this has nothing to do with Deoxys.

Many theories, like @Combustiblelimes said, have been made - however, the white rock (at least I don't believe it does) doesn't serve any kind of purpose in the games.

I believe the only way ever to get Deoxys in RSE was to get the AuroraTicket (WiFi event) and travel to Birth Island. You then chase a triangle around, like in ORAS, to make it red hot. It will then battle you at level 30.

haha, seriously I hate rumours xD
Well should be nice if they would do anything eith the White rock

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Is this for real? I can't trigger this at all

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is this for real? I can't trigger this at all

Well I found this at a sike called "pokemon101" but the other guys said that this is just a rumour. it is sait at that site that it was for the RSE games not oras

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well I found this at a sike called "pokemon101" but the other guys said that this is just a rumour. it is sait at that site that it was for the RSE games not oras
So it is a rumour huh? Well at least its exciting since there really a white rock out there and some NPC keep talking about it

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So it is a rumour huh? Well at least its exciting since there really a white rock out there and some NPC keep talking about it

Yap unfortunately its only a rumour. I did not try it out in thr RSE games.
But the white rock does exist and is a bit important in the game

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yap unfortunately its only a rumour. I did not try it out in thr RSE games.
But the white rock does exist and is a bit important in the game
It's not important at all lol - it just says that it's a symbol of good luck to the scientists at the Space Center.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well maybe not important to you, but it was to the producers of the game because they put them in 7 games so far. maybe more

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well maybe not important to you, but it was to the producers of the game because they put them in 7 games so far. maybe more
Umm, not really lol. The only reason it's in Emerald and ORAS is to keep things consistent with the original games.

Also, unless I'm counting wrong, it was only in 5 games....

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Umm, not really lol. The only reason it's in Emerald and ORAS is to keep things consistent with the original games.

Also, unless I'm counting wrong, it was only in 5 games....
Well I even counted 8:
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing